Episode 1B - Molten Beast! Volcano Dragonis!

PE came and Zaida was changing clothes for the class, meanwhile a thought of the tournament runs through her mind

Zaida: *thinks* If Daichi comes, ill tell him about the tournament...

*Zaida finished dressing out and a boy the same age as Zaida walks in the gym*

Zaida: Hi Daichi!

Daichi: Hello!

*he sets his stuff down and runs over to her*

Daichi: I heard you went to the principals office, what did you do?

Zaida: Thats what I want to talk to you about, he mentioned a tournament.

Daichi: You mean the Legends Championship? He told me all about it.

Zaida: He didn't tell me about it, well not much anyway...

Daichi: The only thing I don't know is the prize, he was very quiet about that!

Principal: *on loudspeaker* Zaida Kimuzan and Daichi Cerumuna please come to my office!

*they look at each other for a second and head to the office*

Daichi: You wanted to see us?

Principal: Yes, please sit.

Zaida: Will you finally tell us about the Tournament?!

Principal: *sigh* fine.... The prize will be the Legendary Crown! with it, you'll be considered a new member of the Legendary Bladers!

Zaida: How many Legends are there? 

Principal: Excluding Valt which is who you have to beat in order to take the crown, there are 20 legends.

Daichi: That's a lot!

Principal: The rest will be unveiled at the tournament, ive got something to show you.

*They head out to the gym and a stadium with ramps leading up to a wide upper deck sits in the center of the gym*

Zaida: What the hell kind of a stadium is this?!

Principal: This is the stadium they'll use at the tournament, Valt calls it the Speed-Ramp Stadium! You two wanna try it out?

Daichi: Lets do this Zaida!

Zaida: Sure!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!!

*Multi Zouwu lands in the stadium and takes the center in Stamina Mode*

Daichi: Defending are we?! FUTILE!! GO DRAGONIS!!!

*Dragonis heads onto the Upper Deck and gains a massive boost of speed*

Principal: I forgot to mention there are 2 speed boost on both sides, if a bey touches it they will gain a massive boost of power!

*Dragonis leaps off the upper deck and falls toward Zouwu*

Daichi: GO!!! VOLCANIC DIVING SMASH!!!!

Zaida: ZOUWU!!!!

*Dragonis knocks Zouwu into the air, which then it Burst*

Zaida: Zouwu..... 

???: Great demonstration of the Speed-Ramp Stadium Daichi.

Zaida: That voice!... Its....

*They turn around and they see Valt Aoi standing near the bleachers*

Zaida: Valt Aoi.....

[~To Be Continued~]