Chapter 5 - Humiliation

The perfect princess with the troubled thug. From the outside there was no way you two were a perfect match but I knew the real you. You and Montgomery were a match made in hell and boy did i know it.

̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

ANOTHER WEEKEND, another one of Bryce's famous parties. Famous for unlimited alcohol, unlimited drugs and unlimited hook ups. Always fun but I always manage to get roped into the set up which is extremely not fun. Thankfully, we had a little helper in the form of Montgomery De La Cruz. After a few hours of set up, the guests start trickling in. Foley turns up, Jess on arm and drink already in hand. Why do I have a feeling this isn't going to end well at all? Looking around I lock eyes with Bryce who has the same look of worry as I do. Looks like I'll be on babysitting duty tonight.

It's always been like this; Bryce, Justin and I. We've known each other since we were little. Bryce and I have been friends since birth. Our mothers were pregnant at the same time. Bryce only being 3 months older than me, which he loves to remind me. We met Foley in the third grade. He was a tiny, quiet little thing that stayed on the side lines. I made sure that he was included in every game we played and every story that was read. That's how we became the 3 amigos, the trio, the golden triangle. Bryce is the self titled leader, Justin is the follower and me.. I suppose I'm the babysitter, the one that stays loyal to both boys no matter what. As the party carries on I make my way around our peers. Marcus catches my attention. He's sitting with a drunk girl, consoling her in her alcohol filled crying fit. That's the weird thing about Marcus. Behind that vote for me asshole facade, he's actually a decent guy. He's just too naive. He'd do anything to fit in and be accepted.

̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Hannah questioned her companion.

"Hannah, it's just a party. You need to lighten up" answered Courtney.

"It's not just anyone's party though is it?"

"You haven't done anything wrong! You're a student at liberty high going to a high school party--"

"A high school party being thrown by a girl who I've fallen out with" Hannah interrupted the shorter girl.

"Still. Lighten up. Let's go get a drink"

The two girls walked into the kitchen of Dixie's house where she had set up what she liked to refer to as her badass bar. Half of it was supplied by Bryce Walker though. Courtney soon felt everyone's eyes on her, she had witnessed multiple girls whispering behind their hands. It appeared that Courtney and Hannah were about to become Liberty's newest rumour, again. Hannah was oblivious to all the whispering and tried to enjoy the party.