Drunk and Needy

Summary: you're an affectionate drunk. What else needs to be said?

Warnings: none :)

Length: 298 words

You never really drank your sorrows away until now. Not until the death of your childhood best friend.

You were one of the few people on the team with a low tolerance for alcohol. Steve and Bucky couldn't get drunk. You were pretty sure Natasha couldn't either. Bruce didn't drink, and if he did, it wasn't a lot. Tony had a high tolerance for alcohol, since he used to drink a lot. 

Then there was you. Two drinks gave you a buzz. By four, you were drunk. By five, you were giggly and affectionate. 

You hugged your boyfriend Bucky's arm. He chuckled. "Hi there doll." 

You giggled. "Bucky!" You nuzzled your face into his shoulder. 

"What?" 

You giggled and stood on your tip toes and peppered his cheek with kisses. 

"How much have you had to drink, doll?" He asked. 

You shrugged. "I dunno." You stood on your tip toes to kiss his cheek again. He pushed your face away. 

"You should go to bed." 

"I'm not tired!" 

"You need rest, doll." He murmured.

"But I don't want to sleep!" You protested. "I want you!" 

"Not now." 

"Please?" 

"No." 

"Why?" You whined. 

"I want you to remember it. Face it, dollface, you're not going to remember anything in the morning." He murmured in your ear. "I want you to remember how I made you feel. I want you to remember how I made you scream. I want you to remember it all." 

You shivered. 

"Maybe you can have me for breakfast instead." He whispered. "Or lunch. Or supper, or even dessert." 

"What about all of them?" You looked up at him with hopeful eyes. 

"Well well, aren't you a greedy little thing?"