Part 6

"Chaeyoung trust you too much"

____[ 1530 | YG  Entertainment]____

_____________Narrator's P. O.V____________

The girls are now in front of YG entertainment's building. As they were talking, rosè spotted a very familiar car and driving.

The car was now headed to them. The other girls finally noticed. And quickly went out of they way. Then they realised, rosè didn't move.

"Chaeyoung! What the fuck!" Lisa quickly stood up and was about to dash to rosè and push her bur before that happens, the car quickly drifted right in front of rosè. The girl than giggled.

The others all stared at her in shock. Same goes to all the other people that are staring at them now. The driver than opened the door. "Dumbass! What the actual fuck!" Lisa was furious. She looked like she could murder someone.

Jennie and Jisoo however was now relieved as they noticed the plate number of the car. Lisa stomped all the way in front of the door where the driver's foot was out. "You-" she was quickly shut by the fact that the driver was the one and only, their own best friends. Y/N L/N.

"Oops. Seems like I drove a little too fast huh?" The culprit said. Lisa now has this unreadable expression. Well, to Y/N it was unreadable. "A little?" Lisa said menacingly. "Shit" Y/ N muttered out loud. "Shit indeed"

And with that the two now was running around. Lisa was chasing Y/N while the latter looked like she had tears in her eyes. "Haih, both of them are actual children." Jennie said. "Dangerous children" Jisoo continues.

Rosè then bursted into laughter. "Hahahahahaahah" she was now clutching her stomach. The kims were staring at her worriedly. "Jen..I think all the maknaes are crazy.." Jisoo said as Jennie nodded. "Aahaaha n-no i-it's just that you guys are like their actual parents" rosè said while wiping a bit of tears

After a few minutes the other two finally finished running. Both out of breath. "And we haven't even started practice yet" Jennie reminded.  After hearing that both of them looked up at them and immediately collapsed on the ground. "Oi! Don't just lay on the ground idiots!" Jennie scolded. Fortunately they were now at the dance practice room. So it was not that dirty and nobody would report them. Yes, Lisa chased Y/N all the way to floor 6.

"Anyways. Lets get started shall we?" Jisoo said as Rosè plays some music for their dance practice.

___________[ 420 words | edited ]___________