Prepping For His First Kill

"So, are you letting the kid go home..?" Jay asked the leader, Shigaraki. "I think we could use him." Jax suggests. Jay just looks at him before glaring. She then smacks him harshly upside the head. "Ow!" he complained. "Actually, he's onto something." Shigaraki said. "He could be like a traitor. Feed us information." Jax explained. "Exactly." Shigaraki agreed with his boyfriend. "I still don't feel bad about hitting you." Jay huffed. "Bitch." Jax said is a sassy like tone. "Try me." she dared her twin. "Maybe I will." he said back while standing up straighter (gayer) and staring her down. "I'd like to see you try pipsqueak." she laughed at her brother.

Quick explanation behind the name. When the twins were in school, Jax was selectively mute due to a bad stutter he had, and over come for the most part. He was always shorter than her until they were 14 when he suddenly became taller. Not a lot, just an inch or two. But she used to call him pipsqueak and still does from time to time just to piss him off.

"Oh shut up miss perfect!" Jax said. "Oh you want to talk about being perfect?" Jay said while moving closer to her twin. Dabi and Shigaraki quickly realised how the situation was about to escalate so they went to their respective partners and pulled them away from each other. "Guys! Calm Down!" Toga exclaimed to the twins. "Shut up vampire." Jax growled. Shigaraki tried calling him down, only for him to be shrugged off. Jay was slowly calming down thanks to her boyfriend, when suddenly someone walked into the room. A green haired boy slowly steps in.

"Oh. I-I probably shouldn't be here. S-sorry." Izuku quickly apologised. "It's whatever. Stop apologising." Jax said first which surprised everyone in the room. "R-right." he muttered. He shuffled uncomfortably but stayed put. "Got any missions?" Toga asked Shigaraki, somewhat trying to break the uncomfortable silence. "Yes. It was for Jax, Jay and Izuku. But I'm not sure if that's a good idea anymore." the blue haired male said quietly. "I'll take Izuku." Jax said slowly. "Alright." he muttered. "I can go so Jay can cool down!" Toga suggested. "I don't need to fucking calm down!" Jay hissed out. Dabi just gave her a look like, 'bitch really'. She sighed and leaned into her boyfriend's chest. "Fine." she mumbled into his chest.

The black haired male wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and rests his chin on her head. "Alright. Then I'll go get the file for the mission." Shigaraki said, noticing how Jax needed to let out some steam. The blue haired man then walked off only to come back holding a folder, with four fingers of course. "This is everything that we have on them. Please, try not to kill them. According to Sensei, they could be key to our cause." he instructed. Jax nodded and reached for the folder, only for Shigaraki to pull it away. "Treat Izuku as an equal." he added. Jax rolled his eyes and swiped the folder. "Come on crazy, newbie." Jax said while starting to walk away. Jax stops in his tracks when a thought crosses his mind. "Does the new guy have a suit idea or anything?" the heterochromatic eyed male asked. "No." Shigaraki answered. "Crazy. Do your thing." Jax said. Toga grinned and grabbed Izuku before leading him off somewhere. 

They came back a couple minutes later with Izuku in a... suit?

(like this bc im lazy to actually come up with one)

"A suit?" Jay muttered. "There's a vest like pouch under his suit vest with tones of knives." Toga explained. "A-and it's surprisingly comfortable." Izuku said with a soft smile. "I can't believe this kid is going to be a villain." Jax muttered under his breath. Izuku smiled softly and brought out a knife before flicking it at Jax, going past him and hitting the wall behind him. "Shit! The baby has a knife!" Jax yelled. "Pfffft!" Jay started laughing her ass off. "Why am I letting them kill again...?" Shigaraki muttered, sighing heavily. "Cause you don't wanna do it yourself." Dabi said while smirking. "That's true." he yawned.