Chapter 1

In the morning Mao Mao woke up very tired. He couldn't sleep last night because he keeps on having nightmares about how his sisters and father bullied him and harassed him. Mao Mao got up and went to the bathroom washing his faces and then he looked at himself in the mirror.
He was thinking. "You're a disgrace.. You are no hero.. You're just a small being..". He grabbed a knife in his secret stash and the bathroom and he took off his gloves and started cutting. When he made a very bad cut on his wrist he started to bleed very badly. He started to get scared and grab the first aid kit and grab a bandage to make it stop before Badgerclops or Adorabat sees him.

In his past before he met Badgerclops and Adorabat he started to cut every single part of his body because he couldn't take the pain from the sisters and his father. He had started to do this when he was fourteen or fifthteen. His mother didn't know because she was the only one that cared for Mao Mao in the family.

He put some of it in his wrist and he put his glove on and then he glared at his wrist that had a bandage and glove on. And then he started to cry. He was trying to hold his emotions in but it was too late and he was crying uncontrollably. And then he heard someone knocking the bathroom door. It was Adorabat. "Hey Mao Mao? Are you ok in there??" "Ummmm.. y-yeah! Just brushing my teeth is all!" Adorabat was confused at first then she said. "Ok! I'll be playing video games with Badgerclops!" And then Adorabat left and Mao Mao sighed sadly.

He was glad that she left. If she saw him crying he wouldn't know what to do. As he cleaned himself up. He made sure the bathroom was in place before someone could use the bathroom again. He put his knife in his secret stash and left the bathroom. When Mao Mao entered the living room he saw Adorabat and Badgerclops playing a racing game but Adorabat won the race. "Yay!! I did it!" Badgerclops was embarrassed because he usually wins but when Adorabat joined the team he keeps on losing nowadays.

Mao Mao interrupted. "Hey guys? What are you doing?" Adorabat said very proudly. "Oh I just beat Badgerclops for the 10th time!" "Whatever dude. I can still beat Mao Mao though!" After that Mao Mao asked Adorabat. "Hey, do you want to train now?" Adorabat had excitement in her eyes and said. "YES! YES! YES!". Mao Mao chuckled a little and then they both walked to the training area while Badgerclops decided to play some online games.