I'm sorry.

Marigold's POV

Mike was In bad shape. He fell to the floor as soon as jeremy left with William. ( at the time I didnt know it was Jeremy) I ran over to mike he seemed very exhausted, his head was bleeding so was his back and cheek. He was conscious though. I held his head with one hand glared at him.

Mike: *chuckles *
Marigold:hey, what's so funny?
Mike: its.. it's not you...heh, I really got myself fucked up.....
He breathes in heavenly, he continues as he exaled.

Didnt I?
Marigold: ha.. yeah, you did.

He tries to sit up but he only manages halfway up.
He looks at me, a look of confusion and annoyance mixed with a bit of anger and fear.
Who was that maniac?...and that ... glowing ..boy?
I froze for a bit. Then I looked at his wound on his back..he was still bleeding.
And it wasn't 6am yet. So it wasn't a good time to sit in the hall like this.

Marigold: I- I'll  tell you but, we need to get you fixed up first. You're bleeding... alot.
He looks down ..his sides of his sleeves were wet with blood. As soon as he realises he was stabbed,  he feels a shock of pain in his back as he tries to move.
Mike: aah!
Marigold: god.. let me help you.

I heard footsteps coming towards us .
I spin my head around.  And gave whoever was there a death glare.
And surely whoever was there, its green eyes slowly became more distant until it disappeared.
I helped up Mike and put his arm over my head and rested it over the back of  my neck and shoulders.and held it there. I put my other arm around his waist to keep him from falling. We walked back into the office and I let him sit on the chair. I grabbed a scarf from my bag and walked over to him.
Marigold: lean forward.
And he did. I leaned forward and put one leg up on the chair to steady myself as I wrapped my scarf around his waist tightly and put a knot to stop the bleeding . I got off and asked him.

Marigold: you good?
Mike:yeah thanks.

The reason I wrapped a scarf is because I had a feeling the first aid kit wont be in the drawer.
I went over to the other side of the table and searched for the first aid kit. And what di ya know. Tbe kit wasn't there.
Shit.
Mike hears me curse and looks over to me, like a parent hearing his child swearing.
What's wrong ?
Marigold: well. The first aid kit is in my locker so wait here.
I ran outside as mike yelled.
Mike: hey! Stop what are you doing?! You're going to hurt yourself!!
Marigold: I'll  be fine mike. Just make sure no one else gets here. Aight?
He seemed like he believed me for being ok so I just ran to the females bathroom  where there were lockers.

Mike's POV.

I believed marigold to be ok . She had worked at FAZBEAR'S for longer than I have. She ran into the darkness leaving me in the office. I held the tablet after I winded the music box.I repeated every  thing that just happened.  Who the fuck was that  purple maniac and that golden question mark faced boy. I thought I just had to keep away the furries from getting me stuffed into a suit. And how in the fucking name of god. Did mari know I was getting killed? I had already accepted my fate when out of FUCKING nowhere she shows up. Doesn't she sleep? I have so many fucking questions that need to be answered but mari can't ans them now cus she out there with the killer bots looking for the first aid kit because I almost got my freaking spine ripped out my fucking body! What the fu-

After what seemed like hours,but it only took a few minutes really. Marigold came into the office holding a box that I assumed was the kit.

Mike: thank God your back.
Marigold: hey.? Did you miss me?

My cheeks flushed pink a little.
And she laughed.

Marigold: dont worry I'm messing with ya.
She continued to chuckle.
Mike: yeh, I know

She opens the box.  Alcohol. Bandages. Medicine, scissors. Etc etc
She even got me an extra shirt and hat.
She walked over to me and told me to lean forward again , I did as she told me , then she unwrapped the scarf.

Marigold: God....its still bleeding . Take your shirt off so I can put these bandages on you.

There was a bit off staring for a minute.

Marigold: what? You wanna die of blood loss? Or are you just embarrassed?

She didnt laugh or smile, she was being serious. But to be honest.... uuuuhh.

I took my shirt off, and she grabs a small packet of wipes to clean the blood on my back.
While she treated my wound, I asked her the questions that I have been willing to ask her.

Mike: so marigold
Marigold:yeah?
Mike: explain?
Marigold: ...oookaay, so.. you've heard about the uh.. five missing children?
Mike: yeah?
Marigold: that purple guy. Who stabbed you.. He's the murderer.
Mike:...oh. and the other ?
Marigold: honestly, I don't know who or what he is.. this is like,....uh lemme think. The fifth time he's here.
Somehow he figures that some thing happened. Then he comes here to yknow.. what he did now.
Mike: huh.... that's weird.

             .............................

Marigold: congratulations!!
Mike:.what?
Marigold: you're bleeding stopped.
Mike: oh.... thank you.

Few minutes pass by, marigold takes some bandages and wraps it around my waist and back to cover up the wound. Her cold hand touches my skin causing a shiver up my spine. God. They're probably even colder than Antarctica.

There.
She mumbled,  smiling in approval .

The music stops, she runs over to the table and winds it up. Checks the vents than the hall.
Then the ceiling? .....eh.

She puts down the flashlight and picks up some more wipes and asks me to take my hat off. After I did that she cups the right side of my face and wipes the blood that had gone dry on my head and the left side of my face. But when she realises that it wasn't goj going to come off that easily.. she held my chin with her cold hand and .Pressing my cheeks with her thumb and pointer finger.

Hey!
Shut up..

She rubs the wipe roughly on my face.
And I could just stare at her.

I can do this myself  yknow..
Stop talking.

A moment passes by and I dont realise that I've been staring at her.
When she realises, she looks at me dead In the eye.

Marigold: what?
Mike: what? Oh .. nothing.

She smiles,  shakes her head and wipes off the last of the blood. Then bandages my head.  Then she just leans back on the table and glares at me.
J blushed deeply.  Like I wasnt before.

Marigold: do you know why he wanted to murder you?
Mike: no.
......
Marigold: cus you were one of his victims.  That day u were bitten.  He wanted you to die. But you survived .
That's why he wants to kill you now.

The  blush on my face disappeared and replaced by pure shock and fear.
The man who had ruined my life has come back to kill me. And he almost did
After a few seconds...
Marigold: I'm not alive.

I stare at her. Confused.

Mike: what.
Marigold: I'm not alive. Well. Atleast I think im not. Idk
Mike: WTF are you trying to say?
Marigold: Mike.. william... sigh. Idk how to explain this to you...
You probably think that I'm crazy...
She looks down at her feet. Now I was starting to get worried..she isnt a zombie is she?.. or maybe something else...that I should've known... what ever is was, I wasn't gonna leave.
No.
Mike: just fucking tell me.... I promise, I'll believe you.
She looks at me.
Mike: tell me..
Marigold: .....okay. I'll tell you.
But before I do...
                        I'm sorry.