Unknown Chapter 2

I was on my laptop talking with Sara & Maria. Everything today had happend so fast I didn't know what to think. Then there was a knock at my door. I quickly logged off the chat room and made my way to the door. I opened the door to find Abidail in a light pink short dress and her hair to the side in curls with high heels. "Why so dressy ?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and made her way into my room. I closed the door slowly as she made her way to take a seat on my bed. "Look I am going to a party tonight & mom doesn't know so if she asks about me or anything just say you don't know okay ?" she responded applying lipstick on her lips while admiring her reflection in the mirror. "Uhm.. Okay " I responded trying to not crack up. She made her way out of my bedroom window and disappeared into the night. For the rest of the night I stayed on the couch browsing through late night shows. My mother had finally came home from her night shift. Immediately she took her shoes off and layed on the couch. I can tell she was working hard today. Minutes later she was asleep. I placed a blanket over her body as I made my way to take a shower and go to sleep. In the morning I was awoken by the yelling and screaming coming from both my mother and sister. "WHY IN THE HELL WERE YOU EVEN OUT THAT LATE ABIDAIL ?" I could hear my mother preaching on the top of her lungs. I peeked through my ajar door and can see Abidail rolling her eyes while my mother is boiling with anger. "THAT IS IT ABIDAIL YOU ARE GROUNDED !" my mother yelled slamming her room door. Abidail dropped her empty glass on the floor and left out the front door. My mother had found out that Abidail snucked out last night. Once I had ate some "Captain Crunch" I made my way to school. Once I got to school I saw right away Abidail & Ramon on the steps of the school. Abidail was in his arms tears bawling down, then she had noticed me. "YOU !" she yelled. She made her way towards me. I felt my legs become stiff and I couldn't move anymore. She raised her hand and slapped me right across my face. I could feel my face began to sting and turn red. Everyone was surronding us now. I felt stupid. And right in the middle of the crowd was Ramon. I quickly ran off as tears began to fall down my face. I kept on running and running not knowing where I was going or going to. At this point I didn't care. I made my way home & ran into my room. I slumped down in the corner and even more tears began to fall down. My eyeliner and mascara began to come down. I knew one thing for sure Ramon did'nt like me.