"You're just saying that," I say while blushing.

"No I'm not."

We stare into each others eyes for a moment. His eyes put me in a trance. Then I quickly look away and start talking again.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"You just did but okay."

"Shut up. Anyways, I was thinking hypothetically what if a girl is with a guy that she likes but doesn't want to be with anymore?"

"Then, the girl breaks up with the guy."

"But what if, hypothetically speaking, the girl is falling for another guy but is scared of being rejected so she stays with the guy she doesn't want to be with anymore?"

"Then, the girl just takes a chance and leaps for the guy she wants instead of going for the guy she doesn't. She can't live unhappy because she's scared. That never stopped me, even if it didn't work out. It's just good to try."

"Thanks Hen."

"No problem. Now that's over, can you help me out with this packet?"

"Still clueless about Egypt huh?"

"Yeah. But I know there's pyramids."

"Okay sure. Now lets get to work."

(Next day during lunch)

"Hey Dustin, can we talk in private for a minute?" I ask.

"Yeah sure babe," Dustin says.

We walk out of the cafeteria and talk by the lockers so no one can hear us.

"So what if I told you that I like someone else?" I ask while stepping back a little.

There is a long pause he has and then he finally answers.

"Well, who is this someone else Charlotte?" he asks already knowing the answer.

"Well...that...someone else...is....H-H-Henry," I say trying to prepare myself for the worst reaction.

"Well I knew this day would come."

"Wait...what?!"

"I knew it all along," Dustin admits.

"How did you know?" I ask being so confused.

"After about a week of dating you I always thought that there was something I was doing wrong. But the truth is that you never really wanted me the way I wanted you. Whenever you saw me you smiled but there was a gloomy look in your eyes wishing I was someone else. Whenever you saw Henry you would get lost in his eyes and you would look like you forgot about every single thing besides Henry," Dustin says.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to be with you as long as possible. I love you and I wasn't ready to let go until you did. But now you are ready and I respect that," he says.

"I love you too. I never thought it would end this way. And by all means, tell everyone that you dumped me. I deserve it."

"Don't say another word. I would never do that to you."

"But I thought you hated him for liking me," I say still confused.

"Like I said, I wanted to be with you as long as could. I never really hated him, I was just jealous that you loved him more," he confesses.

"Im sorry. But are we still good Dustin? You're not hurt?"

"Of course I'm hurt but I'll get through it. And yes, we're good."

"I'm so glad you understand. I will never ever forget how great of a boyfriend you were."

Dustin and I both hug each other and walk back to the table without holding hands. I think my friends know what happened but I don't care. I'm just glad Dustin and I are still friends. But I don't think he'll be a sad sorrow about our break up too long because once the word got out, pretty much all the girls were swarming towards him. I didn't really care that much. I just wanted Henry. I finally know that now.

(At the mall)

I'm just walking around with my girl Justice. I don't know when I'll be able to tell Henry how I feel. Maybe this weekend. I don't know. What if he doesn't like me anymore? He liked me before so I think he's not that over me. That sounds so conceited but I believe that it's true and it gives me hope that we have a chance. Anyways, me and Justice are in Charlotte Russe and we got some dresses and shirts. Is it bad that I want to dress up just to ask Henry out? I don't know.

After a little shopping, Justice and I go to get something to eat. I wanted to go eat Chinese food but Justice wanted Chipotle. Since Chipotle takes longer we have to go there first. As we were walking, I wanted to get an espresso really quick from Starbucks. When I walk into Starbucks, I see Henry hugging and spinning around some girl I've seen at school being all flirty with him before. I feel like someone just took my heart and threw it into a fire to burn to ashes. I'm not that hungry anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys! I hope you like this one. I know that the tables turned in this one but it's fine. I still will be finishing this soon. So please give me some ideas and stuff for best ending to this story. Also, a hint for next update is that the girl's name is Rose. So make sure to vote, comment, and all the jazz.