Charlotte's POV

Why did I do that?! I don't know what I was thinking. But I just couldn't control myself when he was looking at me with his gorgeous brown eyes. I want us to stay friends but I know that's not how it's going to be.

"I won't tell anyone if you don't," I say nervously.

"I think we should just go to work now," he says hurrying out the door.

I follow him out the door. We walk to Junk N' Stuff without saying a word to each other. I want to talk to him, but I can't find the words to say anything. When we reach Junk N' Stuff we greet Mr.Gooch and then go down to the cave. We go down to see Captain Man at the computer. Then he walks toward us.

"Hey guys. I was just wondering if you guys could work together and find out more about this Shrek Man. It seems that this guy is in love with Shrek and is trying take over world with the  power of Shrek." he says.

"What's so good about Shrek anyways?" Henry says.

"I don't know. His sexy ogre physique or whatever," I say.

Henry and I both laugh a little. Then there's a awkward silence when we both look at other.

"Well get to it. I'm not waiting until Christmas for you two to do it," Captain Man says.

"On it," Henry and I both say. Then we get to work.

Aside from all that has happened, we still make a good team working together to help save the day. So, for the rest of the day we act like everything was normal between us.

After work, we walk back home together. We reach his house and asks me to come inside. He walks me up to his bedroom and closes the door and locks it. I get a little nervous because being friends so long, he never locks the door. He either leaves it open or leaves the door unlocked. But this time, he locks the door and sits down right beside me on the couch.

"We have to talk about us sooner or later Char," he says.

"I don't know what came over me. It's just I never thought you actually liked me and I was just caught up on the words you said and I..."

"It's fine. It was the same thing for me when I kissed you the other day," he interrupts.

"Yeah about that. Why did you get so angry at me if you like me?" I say.

"I don't know. I thought getting angry would help me control myself," he admits.

"Which didn't work apparently," I say teasing.

"Shut up. You couldn't control yourself either," he says back.

"You didn't stop me. You would've kept going if I didn't stop," I say with confidence.

"Oh yeah," he says moving closer to me to the point where our noses touch.

"Yeah Hen..." I say while pulling him in closer.

He starts to kiss me. I want to continue. And I can tell he does too. But, we can't keep having these moments and later being "normal" again. I push him away again.

"You told me that we had to talk about this. So, let's talk. That's it," I say while moving to the stool by his bed.

"Fine. What are we? Are we friends or more than that? I'm confused. You first say we should stay friends. Then end up coming onto me and making out with me," he says angrily.

"I don't know. I didn't want this to happen. I just want us to stop and forget all of this," I say.

"You never know do you? I can't just FORGET all of this!!! It's all I think about now!!! WHAT DO REALLY WANT?!?!" he yelled.

"I'M LEAVING!" I scream as run out of the room.

"Fine. Run away from this. BUT DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN BITCH!!!" he screams as I'm dashing out of the house.

I started to cry my eyes out as ran back to my house. I can't believe he called me out of my name. He's never done that. I'm just so done with all the drama with him. I don't know what I want. I just don't want lose him. But, I think I already did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys. I don't know how I feel about this. I wanted to write this story in a different way because I hated the way I put the dialogue. I'm going write like this more. Please help me with this story. I'm not a person who has a chain of ideas. So make sure to comment, vote, and all that jazz.