Chapter 6: The Reunion

Start from the beginning

"HEY STOP THAT STOWAWAY!!" the officer yelled

He ran to a post hanging from his tail, eating a banana upside down.

"You're no good stowaway," the officer said, then a banana landed on his face then he growled in fury.

"Hey a good stowaway would've been caught, I'm a great stowaway," he said as he left the post and ran.

As he reached the top, Yang instantly grabbed him by the collar.

"Don't worry guys, he's a guest for the festival," she said.

"Oh really, he should've said so?" the officer said "well, I take it you can take care of him"

She nodded after the officer left he looked at the Faunus who made trouble.

"You sure know how to make trouble, huh?" she asked him.

"Well if you do it for a living," he said.

Yang looked like she was ready to hit him, but she laughed at the moment so hard that tears came out.

"Man you know, that was awesome what you did that was genius," she said. "You threw a banana at the officer"

"Hahaha, I know you should've seen the look on his face it was priceless," the tailed boy said. "But, introductions first, the name's Sun Wu Kong of team SSSN of Haven Academy"

"Oh, you're from Haven?" Weiss asked. "Where is the rest of your team?"

"They'll come in a few minutes," Sun said. "I hopped on the boat to reach Vale, cause one of my teammates is a scaredy-cat when it comes to water"

"Well, since we're going to wait for other teammates, I would like you to meet the rest of my team," Yang said cheerfully. "This is Team RWBY; Ruby Rose my little sister, Weiss Schnee the Ice Queen"

"HEY!" Weiss yelled annoyed.

"And lastly my partner, Blake Belladonna" Yang said, presenting her partner.

Sun looked at blake and noticed something different about her.

"Nice to see another Faunus around here," he said.

Both teams were surprised, all of them looked at Blake.

"Are you really a Faunus?" all of them asked Blake.

She couldn't hide it so she nodded. They were all shook but for Weiss, she was a bit furious, she walked up to her looking a bit angry. Blake knew she will get discriminated from Weiss since the Schnee was always unkind to the Faunus kind, but as she readied herself for a flood of insults, Weiss hugged her.

"You should've told us," she said. "We are your teammates and you should be honest with us, we lost a friend and a comrade once I won't face another loss of a friend"