eight

jisoo slumped her body against her bed and stared on the ceiling, she thinks she really doing a great job now it's looks like chaeyoung is getting comfortable around her and she even invited her in unit so they getting closer little by little.

jisoo was interrupted by her thoughts when her phone vibrated.

who will texted me in this goddamn hour?

furrowing her eyebrows she fished out her phone in the pocket.

hi unnie are you still awake? sorry to bother you

chaeyoung texted her, jisoo looked up to the screen it's twelve in the midnight now and they have a shooting six in the morning, why she's not sleeping yet?

yes i am, why are you still awake?

jisoo texted a reply she get up and decided to change her clothes in pajamas while waiting for chaeyoung's reply.

can't sleep

12:04 pm

seen...

she looked at ceiling and sigh. she can't sleep either.

me too

12:10 pm

seen...

then let's talk with each other unnie! ksksksks i'm bored

12:11 pm

seen...

jisoo smiled against the screen maybe she would spent the night talking with chaeyoung until they fall asleep.

what a good day.

“someone is good mood” chae-hee teased her

jisoo just shrugged still smiling despite having just a two hours sleep she's happy and energetic than before.

“what happened last night? did something happened? tell me!” chae-hee still bothering her because when she woke up jisoo have this smiley face that her manager mistooked if she is having fever again.

“how is yubeom?” jisoo tried to changed the topic and it works chae-hee suddenly stop.

“he's okay, you know that kid he's a fighter” chae-hee said while focusing on what they eating right now.

jisoo nodded and looked at chae-hee “by the way let's visit yubeom after the shoot i miss that kid”

chae-hee looked at her and smiled, chae-hee knows how yubeom adored jisoo he even promised he will find someone like jisoo unnie and married her so jisoo visiting yubeom will get her brother really happy and maybe inspired to heal faster.

“got it chu~” chae-hee said and chuckled when jisoo looked at her shocked.

“did you just do an aegyo? (cute voice or actions)” jisoo doesn't know if she feel disgusted or shocked to see her manager unnie doing an aegyo she know how much she and her unnie hates to do an aegyo because they don't even know how to do that.

jisoo suddenly cringed so chae-hee playfully slapped her arms and go back eating.

there's a comfortable silence around them when chae-hee spoked.

“the media just released an article about your upcoming drama with miss rosè park” her manager paused eating and tapped someting on her phone before giving it to her.