I do have someone in mind but again I'm not sure if I'm seeing him again or even if he's considered suitable for a monarchy full of responsibilities and traditions.

"I hope so too mother."I answered and focused on my dinner.

"Excuse me your majesty,The Foreign Minister is on the phone.There seems to me be an urgent matter."My mum's right hand man came and call for her.My mother looked at us apologetically as we gave her a small smile.When duty calls everything have to halt-no matter what we may be doing.

"You go on with dinner,this May take a while."She stood and excuses herself."I wonder what it may be this time."Aunt Ariana said and I nodded.

"One day that will be you but for now enjoy this moment."Aunt Ariana said and I smiled and sighed as reality dunked in that would be me one day.

Dad and I were pretty tired to go on with a game of cards so we decided to turn in while aunt Ariana had to head back to her palace as she too was tired from her full hectic public engagements earlier today.

Heading to Instagram and finding myself kind wasting my time looking through my feed and liking a couple photos and commenting on some.

Trentarnold66 would like a to send a message.
Accept or Decline.

"Hey there Princess,This picture of us is one to remember and figured you should have it as well.It was nice to meet and you look very pretty.Thank you for coming!" *1 photo attached*

I smiled as I viewed and save the photo.

HRH:Hey there Mr Arnold,thank you very much and I do cherish the photo.It was nice to meet you as well and thank you for being apart of the charity.

Although I kind of hated how short and formal the message is.Secretly I was hoping for the conversation to be longer and not a one time thing.When I find myself hoping of that I scold myself and shake my head.

Things like this doesn't happen to me.It can't happen.

I washed up for the night and switched the tele where the charity match from earlier were doing its replay.

Checking my phone a small smile made its way.

TrentArnold66:I'm actually quite surprised you're up at this time princess and please call me trent if you will.We're sounding oddly like oldies.

Somehow I could hear that message in his voice and in his accent.The first thing that really intrigued me to him was his accent-it was thick and somehow just attractive.

HRH:okay trent,why are you so surprised by me being up at this time?.

As I replied and put my phone down while I brew myself a cup of tea in my kitchen and then make myself comfortable by the coffee table that sits in where I could view Espolia night skyline.My phone buzz as I was about to start with my journal and view my planner as well as doing some research on Espolia's matters.

Trent:Eh just thought you have this regulations that you follow as a princess you know.Like the ones on the movies and the tv shows.

While shaking my head I draft a message.

HRH:Well to let you know,At night is actually the time I work.Plus it's not that late-it's 9pm. What royalty related series do you watch anyway? The Crown?

Sending the message I get on with the work I was supposed to do.Not before muting and turning my wifi off and phone to airplane mode.This way I won't be disturbed.

After planning my next few days and months as well as responding to urgent official emails.I was kind of done with what I had to do.Mostly charity involving the children,youth and women is my priority.

My foundation for now is centered around this before taking up more in the future.In the future however I plan on taking up more especially as my title would be 'upgraded'.

After a while and removing all restrictions

Trent:Working at night? Are you a spy your Royal Highness? Uh watched some of the episodes of the crown yeah.

I figured since that it was sent an hour ago he was most probably off for bed.Deciding to rather reply in the morning and plus I was rather tired.

As soon as I made myself comfortable in bed somehow as I lay in bed.A certain English player was in my mind.My mind replayed the secret glances between us and the conversations and our first meeting.

He feels refreshing.

But with the pace and how comfortable he got me to be around him which was within a few hours since our meeting-I have to be aware that moments and happy things like this needs to be cautioned as not all things end well.

Not many would want to be apart of this-especially to be with an heir.The storm that it would bring to their life-its not something that many would want.Especially for someone who is finally living their dream.

Sighing I forced myself to sleep as the sad reality sinks in.

T R E N T

It's scary how comfortable I am being around someone who practically owns this country.

The national team and I were roaming around the stores close by to our hotel.Espolia has lovely city lights and lovely people as well.

We were having a wonderful dinner when my phone showed an instagram notification.At first I was stunned as I had not really hopes on her replying my dm.But she did.

We were sending messages to each other which made me not really focus on dinner.

"Eh man you alright?" Alex asks and I nodded "yeah yeah man."I said sipping on my drink. "Is it a missus?"He asks and I shook my head "nah man just my mum checking in."I answered. "Your mum checking on you would give you that smile on your face?Don't think so." He says unconvinced and I shrugged.

I would check my phone again and again hoping for a reply but didn't get any.Which I admit crushed me a little so that small hope that I have crushed a little.

Why would a princess-cancel that-a Heir to this multi billion country would give me a chance?

Shaking my head as I washed my face. I pat my cheeks with water a little as I held it for a while "Idiot" I mumbled and finished up before walking out.

As we were about to leave the restaurant there in picture second to the the picture of what must be the Queen was the vixen who has been in my mind this whole day.Her picture as she stood with a blue strapless dress and a crown smaller to her mum sits on her head.

"Cut it out man" I mumbled to myself as I left the restaurant and followed my mates to what may be one of Espolia's best night club fit for the perfect party.

But of course with us came the flashes.

This isn't a good impression but shaking it off I walked in and had one of probably the best time in a club.

Espolia is something else.From their princess to their club.

Nissa Mail 🤍

Hoping you enjoyed this chapter!

Tell me do you like the new found friendship between the two?Comment your thoughts.

Vote and comment.

Stay safe,Stay hygienic and with that spread love always! ❤️

-Nissa-