5 June -:- Entry 2

"I walked behind his promises.
I didn't know they were all false.
I waited for him, but he didn't come."

✧✧✧

Today I was cleaning my apartment. It hurts to say that it's no longer ours.

Anyways, I was cleaning it so that I could distract myself from you for sometime. Not like I had something better up my sleeve.

But I don't think fate wants me to do that because I found our photos in my lowest drawer. I couldn't stop myself from tearing up, looking at them. Nostalgia hit me straight. All the memories flashed in front of my eyes as if it had happened just yesterday. 

Do you remember the day we went to the karaoke studio with Ryujin and Beomgyu? It was so fun!

The picture of you holding the mic and singing your heart out, even if you're not that good at it, is still with me, right beside this notebook. Your dimples are on full display. It's so cute, I'm holding back my urge to kiss it.

I miss these little things we did.

One is of us intertwined hands. My hand looked so small in yours. I recalled how you used to hold my hand everytime we went for walks because you were afraid I'd disappear suddenly. You said you wouldn't let me go.

Funny how it wasn't me who left. It was you. But I'm still here, waiting for you to come back, come back in my arms, though I know you'll never.

Oh! How can I forget the day I did your shave! You were scared that I might cut your cheek but I was so excited for it and you couldn't refuse. You suddenly pecked me with the cream still on your face and I got it on my lips too. We laughed for hours at that.

Gosh we laughed at such silly things together. Together. But it doesn't happen anymore.

The next one was of me in the garden we used to go. This memory is still fresh. I didn't want you to click my picture, but you did. You said you would see it whenever you're feeling down because I was your happiness. Seeing me happy, among all the flowers, was all you needed to live.

Lies. I should've known that whatever you said to me were all lies. If I made you happy, then why did you leave me? You left, just like that. 

-With love, Lia.

✧✧✧

"He never came. He never will."