Detective one shot

Cameron's POV

In the past 5 years I've seen strange things oh yes many things that weren't right but I still managed to bring all of them to justice until today.

I already had a lack of sleep because of my cats and I wasn't really focused. All I could do was eating my vegan salad and watching some videos to make me feel better. 

While I was peacefully chewing on another bite I got tapped on my shoulder. I paused my video and looked up at my coworker who has gained my attention. 

"We've got one for you", the guy replied and pointed at some kid in the back. 

I sighed and put the salad down and got up. The coworker pushed the files of the kid in my hands and walked away.

As I walked into the small room I saw the boy sitting on the chair with his wet hair dripping on his leather jacked. Probably one of those punks who dare to steal from old people.

"Ait kid get up and hands behind your back", I said placing the files on the table. 

"But they already stripped searched me" He dared to talk back and with that I pushed him against the wall.

"Just to make sure", I whispered into his ear and began to search. My hands traveled over his musculair back. Jeez he is strong.

My hands reached his hips and all I could do was focus on his great tight ass. 

"Holy shit", I whispered and grabbed it.

I felt the boy smirk under my touch which I myself really enjoyed. After doing that I went down to his thick thighs and touched them as well. His body felt so good too touch I almost couldn't stop.

But when I got to the front I felt something hard. My instant reaction was to grab his wrists and cuff him.

"How the hell did you get through the search while you have a gun?!" I heard him laugh at my words.

"That isn't a gun officer", he chuckled leaving me confused.

I made him turn around and saw the big 'gun' through his jeans. I could sink into the ground of embarrassment but I didn't. All I could do was look at it. It was huge and you could see the details almost as if he wasn't wearing anything besides his pants.

The staring got me off track and I didn't notice that he escaped from his handcuffs. 

I got pushed onto the table with my legs spread and his body in between his face was really close to mine. 

"Wanna see what my gun can do?", he whispered seductively into my ear and pressed his boner against my body. 

All I could do was give in into this forced submission and let him do his thing. He started to attack my neck leaving marks so that I would not forget what has happened today.

His hand traveled to my blouse and he started to unbutton it he removed the fabric off my body and smirked. 

"I like you like this", he said and began to kiss from my neck down to my chest. I moaned because of his hot lips touching my chest.

He stopped and removed his jacked revealing his white wet shirt. I could his his nipples and his perfect abs. He took the shirt off as well and hovered above me again his chest was touching mine. The feeling of his cold skin of mine was absolutely amazing and I grabbed his shoulder.

He noticed my tattoos and grabbed my hand locking our fingers I now saw that he had tattoos as well. It looked like the art collide, as if it was ment to be.

I looked into his brown eyes to show off my thoughts about the connection he saw that as well and kissed my lips. The kiss was amazing. The whole world seemed to be fading away because of this magical kiss. Our hands were still intertwined making it extra special. I would never forget this day ever again.

Jungkook's POV

"Oh fuck!" The boy underneath me screamed moaning because of my thrusts. I grabbed his hip while holding his cock in my other hand jerking him off while I was pounding inside of him. 

"You like that huh?" I growled and threw my head back. He felt so good and it was so warm inside there.

His dick was throbbing in my hand and his tip was all red because of all the pleasure. I knew he was getting closer and I jerked him off faster to help him reach his orgasm. Meanwhile for me I felt myself getting close as wel. It took a few moments but then he came all over my hand the white liquid was dripping down to the place where we were connected. 

I let go off him and made I few thrusts before I shoot my load inside of him. I moaned his name as I did and stopped thrusting. 

The both of us were enjoying our orgasm for a bit and then I leaned in to kiss him again.

Cameron's POV

I was breathing heavily because of my release, he did me good

He pulled out of me and stood there also collecting his breathing. I watched him for a moment and then sat up with his cum dripping out of me going all over the table but I didn't care.

"I will proof your innocence", I spoke coming to realize I just had sex with a criminal at work.

He just winked at me and helped me up. 

"Thank you detective but I think I'm good" I just noticed that we was already wearing his clothes. He gave me a dirty smirk and left the room like nothing has happened.

I started at the door but then smirked to myself. There will be a next time and then I will show him what happens to bad boys.