"Thats why."

"What just happened."

My arm had healed on its own. 

What the hell was going on? 

My body has never done this before. Well this fast at least.

When we were in the hospital, my ankle hadn't completely healed by the time we left, but it was still pretty close. Even the doctors said that it wasn't normal for something that big to happen that fast.

Dean had started driving again, but kept a close eye on me. 

This is the last thing I've ever wanted, to be the freak in the family. Even though Sam was pretty bad, I still hated being the weirdo. 

All throughout high school, and middle school I was the freak who stayed in school for 3 weeks or so, then left. The only problem was that I wasn't there some of the time. Because I was the freak who liked knifes and killing monsters, girls hated me, but guys loved me. This made every girl angry with me except a few who were somewhat like me. 

I couldn't quite call them friends, but maybe acquaintances.

Nevertheless we had gotten to the roadhouse, Dean was looking at me like I was a monster. 

I didn't mean to show him, he just kind of caught me in the act.

"Couldn't resist?" Jo said, Sam pushed right past her, and went straight back to Ash's room. "Okay. No hello?" She said.

"Don't worry about him, he's kind of in a hurry."

"I noticed." She gave him a small smile.

"Yeah." Dean started walking over to the door, and knocked. 

I decided to go over after saying goodbye to Jo. "Sam, Dean." He paused and looked over to me, "Vi-, um. You wanna join?" He smiled at me, gesturing me to come in. I laughed a bit rolling my eyes, I could tell Sam was getting a bit tense, as well as Dean.

"You know I don't think thats going to happen, now finish up, and get your ass out here." I smiled at him, and turned about to walk away, when he winked and closed the door.

"One second." He pushed the door closed and about 30 seconds later a girl wearing a hooker's outfit came out obviously angry that her session with Ash had ended so quickly.

"Couldn't afford anything classier than a $5 hooker eh?" I said looking at the girl who had walked away, go straight up to another guy, and lead him into the bathroom.

"Jealous babe?" He winked and looked at Sam and Dean. 

I saw Sam clench a fist, he wasn't having any of Ash's flirty little joke. 

I walked up and kissed Sam, I knew that he was sooner or later going to punch Ash, and not regret it for one second.

"Not really." I smiled, a shocked, joking frown came across Ash. "What, jealous?" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, and helped Sam and Dean with the problem.

 The one Sam saw in the dream. 

Maybe I could be like Sam.

Maybe.

Hey guys, thanks again for reading.
Keep it coming.

I love you.

Feel free to follow me on social media:

Instagram; normalsxboring

twitter; normalsxboring

tumblr; normalsxboring

younow; normalsxboring_26147

facebook; Josie Clark

wattpad; normalsxboring

Comment, vote, share.

Carry on my supernaturalers.

J.