Y/n's friends are..
Soojin
Sana
Jin
Taehyung
Jimin

We don't need to mentions Seung's since she have too many.

Anyways back to the argument.

"I was just watching you dumbhead! I never thought that you will kill that main character."

Seung said, clearly in disbelief at what y/n was about to do.

"But I was just lost at the moment! I never meant to kill her!"

Y/n exclaimed.

"but I'm curious.... Why does the main character look like me? And the name too... "

Seung asked And wonder how the main character looked like her and their names were matching.

"I don't know... Maybe just a coincidence???"

Y/n answered thinking the same thing. Well she did got the game on a parking lot near the elevator.

It was the famous game of this year called "War Of Hearts".

Y/n was so excited and immediately went to their shared dorm and placed the CD on the Ps5 And played it.

She was playing the prologue and was enjoying it.

Not until she found someone she knows.

Her eyes widen at the game as she saw a girl named "Yeh Shuhua" having fire all around her with lions.

The scene changed and she saw the most Impossible thing.

Her Motherfucking Best Friend/Sister by heart was there singing and dancing as if she's in a famous group.

As the prologue continues in the game excitement and curiousness rushed through her veins that sent out a curious gaze and a small smile up to her lips.

Seung was home and looked at the TV y/n was using and was shocked to see herself on the game.

Her friends were there too.

And...they looked much more older!

Seung just snapped out of her trance and went to the kitchen.

As soon as the prologue finished and a girl wearing a black hoodie was introduced.

Seung watched closely.

She saw y/n staring blankly at the screen while controlling the character.

She saw as y/n made the character jump to the train tracks as the train come closer.

Seung immediately snatched the controller and pressed triangle that made the character to jump high letting her wings of blue fire out and landing to the waiting area again.

As soon as she did that she smacked Y/n to the head and complained about why she was making the character die.

Seung told y/n to go and get ready for school tomorrow since their break was now finish.

Seung saved the game and shut it down, While she was walking she can't help but feel something attached to her right waist.

She ran to her room and raise her shirt up examining her right waist, It was a tattoo!

A medium sized fire phoenix was tattooed to her right waist.

She didn't know how she got this so she shrugged it off as she remembers that she doesn't wear crop tops unlike someone...

She took her phone and went to her chats and saw Shuhua texted her asking if she saw the new games teaser.

And she replied with

"Actually Y/n bought it and played it. But I told her to go get ready now since Tomorrow is class day again.".

As soon as she sent that she heard a knock at their front door. Seung looked at the time and saw "11:58pm"...so who's knocking at this hour?

Seung then opened the door and readied her fist, but there was no one. She saw a piece of paper so she decided to pick it up and read it.

"The Lady with blue glowing cat like eyes is real! From another dimension! Another realm! Believe me! It's all real! Your famous! So Is your friend! I can't reveal myself and I can't tell you much, but please expect me to deliver small messages to you at times like this. I hope your mentally ready to know about your different sides."

-ENHYPEN
(P.s. it's our research team group.)

"The fuck????"

Seung mumbled and ran her hand through her blue locks.

She went inside their room and saw y/n's door open.

She peek inside and saw y/n sleeping with her blanket at the floor as she looks like a starfish, Seung chuckled and fixed her friends position and wrapped the blanket to her.

She smiled softly before saying a faint goodnight and kissed her forehead.

Seung went to her own room and washed herself up and wear comfy clothes.

She lays down to her bed and took her headphone and wore it, While listening to music she can't help but think about the game again as it was confusing.

But never the less she got sleepy, she took her head phones out set her alarm and went to sleep.

"Why do I feel like giving up when you always cheer me up. Maybe it's because you were cheering somebody else, and that somebody else is not me."

To Be Continued...