His Urassaya

“Bear, can you get my book over there for me, please?” Yaya called out for him from the room. “Where’s it placed at, babe?” He shouted back.

“In the refrigerator!” Nadech furrowed his brows. What? A book in the refrigerator? That surely is odd.

He almost had his jaw dropped on the floor with the sight in front of him. Two of the books Yaya owns were placed in the freezer. He reached for it, dusting some of the small ice on its cover. Shaking his head at his girlfriend’s weird doings, he walked to where she is to hand it over to her.

“Why are you placing your books on the freezer?” He asked, almost laughing. “Those books I am reading were really great and it is near its end already. I don’t want it to finish yet so I put it in the fridge to freeze the time.” He chuckled at her silly antics.

“I’ll help you pack your things up and I’ll accompany you and Mae Pla later at the airport, okay?” He informed, receiving a thumbs up from Yaya.

“I’m going to miss you.” She pouts with her cutest puppy eyes in display. He glanced at her side for a few seconds before returning his gaze back on the road. They’re currently heading to the airport.

Looking unsure whether he should pursue what he wanted to do or not, his eyes landed on the rearview mirror with a face seemingly asking for permission. The moment he saw Mae Pla’s nod of approval, he reached for her hand to connect it with his before nestling it on top of her thigh.

“Really? I believe you’d be forgetting about me once you meet Catty.” Yaya chuckles for a bit, her pout making a comeback moments later.

“I’m going to miss you for real. I mean, it has been so long since we’ve been apart. I’ve been so used of seeing you just in front of me or next to me.” After the Sperbund’s car came to a halt, he kissed her forehead quickly but tenderly. “Hey, it’s just five days. It won’t be that bad.” He cooed her, fully aware of how Yaya tends to be emotional whenever they’re distance away from each other. “And besides, I’ll make sure I’ll call you whenever I’m available. Is everything okay now?”

With her pout still evident, she nodded and engulfed him in a hug. Their van is heavily-tinted so she doesn’t have to worry about being photographed this close with him.

“Urassaya, how are we going to catch our flight on time if you’re clinging onto Barry tightly like a monkey?” Mae Pla broke out into a smile.

“Mommy!” She exclaimed, arms still around his neck, refusing to let go. “Just a few more minutes, okay? Few more minutes.” She’s actually not that used being this clingy to him in front of others especially her mom, but this time it is exceptional. She’s going to miss him real bad.

“Ya, you have to loosen your hold on me now.” With the softest voice he could muster, he whispered. She finally let him get out of her hold, not before squeezing him tight for at least three times though.

He got out of the van first, wai-ing as a sign of respect to the fans who are waiting for Yaya just in front of the airport. The wheels of the cart creaked as he pushed it near the car, opening the trunk so he could unload their luggages.

Mae Pla opened the car door and wai-ed too, walking near Nadech to help him but he had already finished transferring all of their luggages in the cart. “Thank you, Barry.” He gave a warm smile to Mae Pla in which she gladly returned.

When he heard that very familiar whining, he turned around to find his Yaya plastering the same puppy eyes but this time she has a small smile on. She placed her hand on his chest, her way of thanking Nadech that they’re both very well aware of. She prefers rendering her messages to him through her eyes, and her feelings through her actions.