8

Your aka Sarah's POV

I wake up to sunlight filling the room. I kiss will on his cheek and slowly get off the air mattress. I walk over to the bathroom and rinse my face with water.
Time skip
"Breakfast!" Dustin yells and everyone starts groaning and walking over for food. We all grab some. "Thanks Dustin man this is good!" I say my mouth half full.
"No problem!" He says with that smile.
"So what are we gonna do today?" Lucas asks.
"I know!" Mike says.
"We can hang out at the mall and get free ice cream?!" He says. We all agree.
"Perfect." Lucas says satisfied.

Time skip by my lazy ass

We all get dressed and get on our bikes max on Lucas' el on Mikes me on wills and Dustin all alone. Still.

I hug will as we're riding and put my head against his back. When we got to the mall finally we went straight to scoops ahoy.
Steve and Dustin did their handshake and me and Robin hugged. I thought of her as more of an older sister now.
"Hey! Missed you twirp." She says messing with my hair. I push her shoulder a little teasing. I focused on Dustin. 'Man Sarah looks so hot in those clothes..what am I saying she has Will! My best friend!!' I wipe the blood from my nose and walk over to my friends. "So let's get some ice cream and find Dustin a lover girl!" I say excited. I looked at Will.
'Man she is so cute..' I wipe my nose before he noticed that I read his mind.
We get ice cream and then walk around the mall.
"Guys oh my god!!!" I say as they were teasing me.
I see a girl out of the corner of my eye who seemed to be staring at us. I looked over for a second.

She was actually really pretty

"Dustin!" I whisper yelled and nudged him to look.
He smiled and waved. She was with a group of other people but she walked over.
"Hey!" She said.
"Hey!" Dustin said.
"I'm Jessica!" She said smiling.
I read her thoughts
'Wow this boy is so cute he seems shy'
And dustins
'OH MY GOD SHE EVEN SMELLS GOOD'
I chuckled softly
I nudged him a little.
"I-I'm Dustin!" He says giving her the smile.
"I like that name!" She says. "I like yours!" He says.
She looks at me and Will.
"What are your names?" She asks.
"I'm Sarah and this is my boyfriend Will." I say.
"Oh I love all of your names!" She says.
Dustin and her continued to talk so I just pulled Will away.
"Mission accomplished!"
I test my powers.
"Will I wanna use my powers but I want it to be for something fun!" I say quietly.
"Uhm...OH JESUS." He mutters.
"What?!" I ask.
"That's the girl that I danced with at the snowball in '84!" He says looking at Jessica.
He continues to stare at her. Then his face changes and he smiles still looking at her.
I just stare weirdly then nudge his shoulder softly.
He still doesn't look at me. "Will?" I ask
"Hm?" He says still looking at her.
"Will!" I almost yell.
He turns his head to me.
"What?" He asks.
"Oh my god" I mutter and roll my eyes and walk back to scoops ahoy.

An
Ok it's short it's a filler chapter but next update will be better. I hope. I gtg to sleep it's almost 3am when I'm updating this