2-memories

I woke up to my alarm going off again. I slowly got up and got my clothes on. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I decided to do a half up half down hairstyle today. I couldn't help but remember all of those things from the lab. How they put me in that tank of water... all of those terrible memories. I finished packing my bag and I just sat at my desk and started drawing from memory a picture of that man. "Papa" as he would make us call him. I frowned as I started to remember more and more. I was interrupted by a loud bang from outside. I got up and looked out my window. My moms car was smashed! "What the hell?" I whispered. Then I remembered my powers. I focused on my backpack. I couldn't do anything. I'd have to start training again. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. "Mom I'm leaving" I said as I walked out the door. Then I peeked my head through the door before I completely left. "Is it okay if I hang out with my friends after school again today?" I asked sweetly. "Yeah sure sweetie just be home before 8" she said smiling "thanks mom!" I said closing the front door. I grabbed my bike and headed for school. I remembered how I told my mom about my friends being in the AV club. I just saw a door that said that and it was the first thing that came to my mind. I chuckled. I finally made it to school. I looked at the clock on one of the school walls. 7:30 "crap I'm gonna be late!" I said as I hurried to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and opened the door to mr.Clarkes room slowly. "Hi sorry I'm late my moms car broke down" I said knowing that this was partly true. "It's alright. Come in come in!" Mr.Clarke said happily. Today is Thursday. At least I don't have to go to school on my birthday. I thought. "Alright. So let's get started" mr.Clarke said pulling out some papers. Everyone I want you to fill out this paper, and when you're done share it with the class! It's like a 'get to know me' game" he said smiling and passing out some papers. I filled it out and after a while it was mine and Max's turn. We went up to the board together and I started. "Hi I'm Sarah, my birthday is April 7th and I'm turning 13 years old." I said smiling. "I don't have any pets, I live with my mom. I have a (fav. Color) f/c bike and yeah." I said smiling. "Oh and I love that new movie ghost busters" I added. That movie was amazing. Max started. "Hi I'm Max, I live with my mom my step dad and my step brother, Billie. I don't have any pets and I love Halloween." She said. "Amazing!" Mr.Clarke said. "Mike and Will." They walked up to the board. Mike started. "I'm mike, I live with my parents my two sisters Nancy and Holly and I have a silver bike. I love going to the arcade with my friends and I'm in AV club." He finished. Will started " I'm Will, I love to play this game called Dungeons and Dragons, and I like going to the arcade and hanging out with my friends" he said his voice a little shaky. I didn't mind though. They all seem so nice. We were meeting up after school, and then 2 boys walked up to us. "Oh look another misfit!" He poked my shoulder "hi sorry? I don't know you." I said back annoyed of how he poked me. "You don't belong. You're just a freak." He said making me mad. I quickly tilted my head and there was a snapping noise. I just broke his wrist. "Not again. Ahhh! He yelled in pain." He was just wincing in pain and the other boy grabbed his shoulder "c'mon we gotta go!" He said both of them running away. I wiped some blood that dropped from my nose "c'mon we gotta go too. Follow me." I said getting on my bike. "You have powers?" Dustin asked "c'mon we gotta go! Now!" I said starting to ride. I rode all the way to an open area. It had some abandoned busses and cars and stuff like that but no one really went there. I got off my bike and stumbled to the ground. I was so tired. I just laid there waiting for the others to come when everything went to black I could hear a high pitched sound that was ringing in my ears and I was starting to get dizzy. I just closed my eyes when I was in some kind of place. It was black but the floor had water on it. It was light enough for me to see but there wasn't much to see. "Hello?" I cried out. "Hello?" I screamed. I started walking. Nothing happened. Then there was a voice. "Sarah! Wake up" I heard the voice say. I snapped back into the real world. I was breathing heavily and I was scared, as I had no idea what had just happened. "Max.." is all I said then a sharp pain in my head cane about. I fell back to the ground as I was sitting up before.
  —Max's POV—
"Max" Sarah said and then she fell back to the ground wincing in pain. I guess she fell asleep after that because it stopped shortly after. Lucas picked her up and we set her in my lap as I got on the bike with Lucas. Mike told us where to go and we approached on a blue house and we all got off the bikes. Lucas carried Sarah as we walked up to the door and knocked. A woman opened the door. "Yes? Oh my god what happened?" She said frantically "she fainted." Max said trying not to tell the mom that her kid has powers incase she didn't know. I looked at Lucas and signaled not to say anything. The lady took Sarah and went in the house. I turned to him. "She might not know Sarah has powers" I said and we followed the lady. "Is she gonna be okay?" Will asked. "She should be. I'll just get a cold rag and put it on her head." She said

Your POV
I started to wake up a little bit my head hurt really bad. "Mom?" I said. "Hey shh shh shh it's okay your mom's coming." A voice said. "My head...I need Advil...." I said trailing off. I opened my eyes and sat up a little. "Max!" I said happy to see her and the gang. "Hey Sarah. Feeling okay?" She said. "My head.." I said sobbing.
Time skip. We went to the police station to see hopper? I don't even know. When we got there we saw a man. "Hi. What do you kids need?" He said. He looked at me for a second, then back at Mike. He looked at me taking in my features and I stared at him wondering why he looked so familiar. "What's your name kid?" He asked. "Sarah." I replied. "What's your mom's name?" He asked. "Diane.." I said giving him a confused look. "Sarah?" He said his eyes tearing up. Then it clicked. "Dad?" I said my eyes tearing up too.
To be continued

A/n
Comment below. Do you like longer or shorter chapters? Also hehe I left you on a small cliff hangar. Thanks for reading!