"Ah-yes,Ysieve. I have something to tell you sana. Busy ka ba? Nasisip ko kasing idiretso na sa'yo dadaan pa sa secretary mo. Can we meet?" He stated.

"Sure, Kuya. Nasa BGC lang naman ako." I answered.

"That's good, meet tayo sa Caravan Black, if that's okay with you?" He suggested.

"Sure,sure. Ngayon na ba?" Tanong ko.

"Yes sana, nasa hotel lang ako sa Makati." Sagot naman niya.

"Okay, I'll get going na." Binaba ko na ang tawag at dumiretso na sa aking kotse.

Caravan is just a miles away sa site kaya naman mas nauna ako kaysa kay Kuya Van. I sat near the door para Makita niya ako agad. Few minutes past and dumating na si Kuya Van. He's holding a brown envelope. He sat on the chair in front of me.

"Order muna tayo?" He asked at tumango lamang ako.

He raised his right hand to call for a waiter. May lumapit naman agad.

"Yes, sir ano pong order nila?" The waiter asked.

"I'll take cooper," Kuya said at inilista naman iyon ng waiter.

"Cold blonde naman ang sa akin," I said.

"Repeat order ko lang po sir, isang cooper at isang cold blonde. Is that all po?" Tanong niya.

"Yes, thank you." Kuya Van answered.

"So what are going to tell me?" I asked.

"I'm planning to sell my IsiRom shares... and I want sana na ikaw ang makabili. I know that you're the most capable na makakabili." He explained.

"Why don't you just give it to Chatty?" I questioned.

"I already transferred the ten percent to her. Masiyado nang lalaki kung ibibigay ko sakanya lahat. Ayaw kong ipagbili kung kani-kanino ang shares na 'yon. I have my own company, the Alphace. I have a plan of expanding my branches overseas. Hindi ko na kakayanin kung pati IsiRom, iintindihin ko pa. At malaking halaga ang bente porsyentong shares, hindi kaya ng normal na business man." He explained more.

"Pag-iisipan ko, Kuya." I answered. Saktong dumating naman an gaming mga orders.

I bought the shares, inisip ko na daragdag rin ito sa mga assets ko. Today's first meeting as a shareholder of IsiRom. Gaisler said that this is one of the most important meeting sa IsiRom. I don't really know what is it. So I entered the hall with my secretary. I immediately sat on the seat that's designated for me.

"Darating na raw 'yung bagong CEO ngayon kaya kailangan kompleto lahat ng directors," rinig kong pinagu-usapan ng mga sekretarya sa likuran.

She really is back.

I looked at the entrance of the hall and I staggered when I saw a familiar girl. Walking while greeting the directors and shareholders. When our eyes met, my heart beats faster... and again, I felt the pain. I'm stuck between being jubilant or being distraught.

During the meeting, I can't stop glancing at her... but every time I am looking at her, I catch her also glacing, but she will look away. I didn't focused well on the meeting. Meeting her again was like a torture for me. The pain months ago became fresh and new.

"Why are you crying?" I harshly asked her.

Pinunasan niya ang mga luha niya at tumayo. Hinarap niya ako.

"You aren't supposed to cry! You're forbidden to cry!" I shouted.

"You are the one who left right? And why are you crying,now? You shouldn't cry! This is all your fault! You are forbidden to cry because you are the one who left me hanging... don't you dare cry in front of me! You shouldn't. In case nakakalimutan mo, ipapaalala ko ulit sayo. You are the one who caused this pain... you are the one who made this damn situation. Bakit ka pa kasi bumalik? Bakit hindi ka nalang bumalik sakanya ulit?! Why are you keep on coming back and making me fall harder and deeper each time?! You're forbidden to cry,Chattiana. You started this mess, don't act like a victim," I burst out. Seeing her again is like breaking repeatedly.

When I heard that he cut her wrist, para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig, nginig na nginig ang buong katawan at para bang hihimatayin. I am mad at her but still, I don't want her to get hurt.

We've been together again for a year, now... and for me, reconciling with her was the greatest decision I ever made.

"Aiden, nasa'n ka na ba?" I questioned him on the phone.

"Chill man, malapit na traffic lang." He answered.

"Bilisan mo na! Malapit na sila Kitkat." I stated.

"Ih sige na! Sige na, nagmamaneho ako!" Anya.

Ilang minuto pa ay dumating na siya.

"Ang tagal niyo!" Puna ko.

"Ito na nga e! Oh!" Anya at binigay ang mga tulips sa akin.

I kneeled in front of her and opened the red box revealing the diamond ring I got for her. She's holding her mouth and her tears started falling. Indeed a cry baby.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to make a happy and complete family with you," I said. Lumunok ako nang dahil sa kaba at nagpatuloy.

"Be my very own Sollera, Chatty...will you marry me?" I asked, huminga ako ng malalim.

"Alam nila Kuya?" Natatawa pa niyang sagot.

"Yes," i chuckled.

"Oo! Oo! Oo!" She responded.

I stood up and kiss her lips and hugged her tight.

"I love you, sweetheart." I whispered.

"I love you too!" She replied.

"Oh,ready na tayo. Start na ang kasal." The organizer said.

Nang magsimula na ang kasal ay nauna akong maglakad. Sinundan ng mga entourage. I stood patiently in the middle of the aisle for my sweetheart.  Ang sabi ko ay hindi ako iiyak, but when the large door of Paoay Church opened, revealing the only woman that I would ask for... my tears rolled down to my cheeks. Kinuha ko ang panyo sa aking bulsa at pinunasan ang mga luha.

Seeing her walk slowly in the aisle and beside her are her parents makes my heart pound faster. Aiden tap my shoulder, nakita niya sigurong naluluha na ako. Her smile's priceless.

"Ingatan mo ang anak ko, Ysieve." Paalala pa ni Tito Gio nang inabot niy ang kamay sa akin ni Chatty.

"I surely will po," I answered. 

"Ang pangit mo umiyak," I teased her. 

"Ikaw rin, akala mo ba?" Ganti naman niya.

It was so overwhelming to walk down the aisle with her. I never expect na darating pa kami sa ganitong sitwasyon after all the trials na pinagdaanan namin. After all that we have done, I am now marrying my first, greatest and only love. I could never asked for more.  

Chattiana is a part of me... kapag nawala ay hindi na magagawa pang palitan. She's irreplaceable. She is all that I need.  

If I were to die and be reincarnated, I will surely find her and love her the same way I love her today. Kahit paulit-ulit pa niya akong masaktan at madurog... siya at siya lang ang pipiliin ko.

Siya lang ang kaisa-isang babaeng hahayaan kong saktan ako nang paulit-ulit and I'll still welcome her with arms opened wide.

She has always something that makes me love her more, everyday. I will give up my power, money, fame... but never my Chattiana. Kahit gaano kasakit ay titiisin ko, basta sa huli ay akin siya.

"You are every second worth it," I said before kissing her lips.

We have different hearts but it both beats for one another.
PAALAM.

____

Thanks you for your support! Mahal na mahal ko kayo. At first, akala ko talaga walang magbabasa. But you guys made the impossible possible. Happy 6k reads!