Chapter.2💗

When i walk out my room my mom says "ooohhh you look nice today" i smile then just say thanks me and my mom get to the car but before i open the door someone grabbed my shoulder i panicked and turned around to see Daniel there "Sorry Y/N didnt mean to scare you but hey what school you going to?" i laugh and say (School name) he smiles and says "im heading there too you want a ride?" i smile and look at me mom for permission she nods and i say "of course!" he then says "Alrighty then lets get going" i smile and say okay then we get to this beautiful yellow 1947 convertible i smiled and said "jeez this car sure is a beauty" he smiled and said "so are you" i blushed like crazy and tried to hide my face with my hands but he took them off and said "you look really cute while blushing" (AWWWW🥺) i started blushing even more and started smiling uncontrollably.

During the ride to school we talked a lot.
End of your POV.
Daniels POV.
When i saw her standing by her moms car i thought how beautiful she was. Then in the car when i said that she was a beauty she blushed and tried covering her face but i removed her hands and said she looked cute while blushing which made her blush even more and smile like crazy. On the way to school we talked but there was moments i just stared at her and she would say "keep an eye on the rode" i just said oh yea and would look at the rode again, i then started thinking "do i like her? does she like me? we just met i cant like her already, or can i?" then we got to school and got out of the car i asked to show her around the school she happily agreed🙂So i showed her around she seemed pretty happy she then told me "i dont want any other friends i only want you as a friend" which made me blush like a mad man i just told her "okay then just me and you" she smiled and nodded.
End of POV.

~~~~Time skip 3 weeks~~~~

Your POV.
Me and Daniel have been friends for 3 weeks and i started catching major feelings towards him i mean i already had some but now they were growing more and more, so i decided to invite Daniel over to tell him my feelings, my mom wasnt home she went on a business trip so that was even better but then i thought what if he doesnt like me? I then just erased those thoughts, i walked over to Daniels apartment and knocked on the door he answered and smiled "hey Y/N what brings you here?" i smiled and said "well i wanted to know if you want to come over later so we can hang out and watch a movie and i need to tell you something important" he smiled and said "of course!" i felt myself light up and i thought about it more "will we kiss?will we make out? will he like me back? will we do it?" i thought i was pretty excited to be honest!
End of your POV.

Daniels POV.
She wanted me to come over when her moms not there and she has to tell me something important? i wonder what i hope that she tells me she likes me or something like that! Oh i really hope! I got ready and told my mom she said okay and said she was going to visit her friends a few hours away i smiled and said okay bye.
End of POV.
Your POV.
I heard someone knock at the front door i smiled and opened the door to see Daniel there looking real good like mmmm imagine. I pulled him in a hug then said come in he came in and closed and locked the door behind him i was eager to tell him! I then said wanna sit on the couch? He smiled and said sure so we sat on the couch and started watching (your favorite movie) he smiled and said i love this movie me too i said wanting to kiss him so bad! I took a deep breath and said Daniel he turned to me and said "yeah?" i then said "i-i like you Daniel and have for a while now and its ok if you dont feel the same about me"
End of POV.
Daniels POV.
I couldnt believe it she liked me too! I looked at her and said really? she said yea i then said i like you a lot too i saw as her eyes lit up with excitement!⚠️WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE KISSING⚠️I then leaned in and kissed her she kissed back her lips were so soft the kiss was passionate, i pulled away to breath as she did the same soon again our lips were touching mouths moving in sync as we kissed soon the kiss started to get more heated, i slid my tongue at her bottom lip asking for an entrance she agreed and opened her mouth more soon i picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso as we got to the room i laid her on the bed softly and continued kissing⚠️END OF KISSING⚠️she then pulled away and said Daniel i stopped and said "yea whats wrong?" she then said "im not entirely ready for this" i said ok and got off of her she pecked my lips and said "im so sorry Daniel its just-" i just said "no dont be if your not ready then i can wait i dont mind waiting, i dont wanna make you do something you dont want, my love" (hes sweet awwww🥺🥺🥺) she then kissed me on the cheek and said "I love you so much, i will be ready soon though so dont worry about it" i smiled and kissed her forehead "I love you too"

Word Count 1,052

Hey babes, Ok I really liked this one😂Lemme know what you think💖I will post more maybe even more later who knows?