The Beginning

Larry's POV
" Laurence," I herd teddy shout over to me." Ah teddy how are you?, you good?" He looked across to the main hall that was now the biggest staging room in all of New York. " well honestly I'm a bit nervous Laurence." He then broke out of his gaze and looked back at me with an expression I was unable to read ." But, anyways have you seen the Neanderthal's laity?" I looked at him with nothing but confusion, until Saqajowea called me so I excused myself and asked her," Is everything set ?" She quickly scaned her check board and answered "yes, but before I forget have you had a chance to check out the Neanderthal's?" I stopped walking and looked at her." No, why do people keep asking me about them.

I was determined to find out what people were talking about." Hey guys what..?" When I was cut off by something absolutely so horrifying I couldn't bare it."dah, dah!" He said as he felt his face then mine."yes I know, I know mc fee had the museum make you to look like me as some what a joke." He kept touching my checks and then I threw his had away " iiimmm laaahhh" he said dragging off."your la ok I'm Larry and no touching!" I said whilst slapping his hand away.

As I made my way to the staging room I saw everybody's nervous face and decided to make an announcement."I think you should all know how important this is because the mayor is out there and so is A lot of other people that can get me fired if I screw this up so no pressure." I don't think that helped." Hey Gigantor hell we have practiced over and over and we are prepared for anything now." I scanned the room and every one nodded in agreement.