𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

𖦹 •.✩|𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄|𖦹 •.✩
word count: 2302

   The class moved outside as soon as they changed into their gym uniforms

The class moved outside as soon as they changed into their gym uniforms. The teacher, Mr. Aizawa, waited for them as the students began grouping together, wondering what their lesson would be today.

"How interesting," Shoto asked, standing next to Tomomi with his arms crossed. "It's barely the first day and we are already starting the training."

"Hmmm." Tomomi hummed, moving a strand of her white hair out of her eyes as the wind blew gently. "Do go easy on them, Shoto, whatever it is that we do."

"I could say the same to you, Tomo." Shoto replied, smirking ever so slightly. He knew Tomomi has more of an advantage when it came to using her ice quirk. Because it was the only quirk she had to worry about.

Whereas Shoto carried both parent's quirks in him. And though he was determined to not use his fathers side, he knew Tomomi was always a little better at controlling ice than him. The product of their fathers harsh treatment. At least some good came out of it.

Across the crowd, a group of teens began whispering about the twins. "Hey, don't you think it's weird how close they are to each other?" A blonde student named Denki whispered to his red head companion.

"I guess but they're twins, don't twins always have that weird bond or whatever?" Kirishima said, looking over the two.

He can definitely see the bond those two have. It was plain as day. Even if he just met them.
"Not gonna lie, that Tomomi Todoroki is pretty hot." Denki said, smirking. "I wonder what her quirk is."

"Is that all you think about, Denki?" Kirishima asked, chuckling at his friend.

"If you want to be heroes, we don't have time for that." Aizawa said after a student asked him about orientations. They were supposed to go.
"U.A is known for their freestyle teaching, of course that applies to us teachers, as well."

Tomomi looked on blankly while everyone was confused.

"Seated toe touch, upper body training, soft ball throw, 50 meter dash and more. You all did these in middle school, correct?" Aizawa continued on. "Your standard 'no quirk allowed' gym tests this country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the average of those records. It's not rational. The department of education is just procrastinating."

He's technically not wrong Tomomi thought. This country fears what they can't control. But also loves using it when convenient. How sad.

"Bakugou!" Aizawa called, turning his attention to the blonde boy with an explosive personality. "How far can you throw?"

"67 meters." Bakugou answered, getting over his slight shock.