Chapter 4: Fox Attack

Y/N was at the point of falling asleep right then and there outside the chicken coop trying her best to stay alert and stay awake.
She didn't want to disappoint Rooster so quickly in her arrival to the farm.

To keep herself awake, she decided to walk around the coop and keep an eye out. It was nighttime so that means things are less visible.

'I'm not made for this.' She thought. 'It's just not my thing. I don't care what may be said because I don't feel like I should do this....'

'Maybe, I have another purpose.'
"I wish for something more personal.... maybe with-"

She was suddenly interrupted by rustling from the woods. She perked up from her current position.

It was very dark outside and she couldn't make out what it was that made that sound. But it was possibly not there with good intentions.

Then she was able to make out the red color of the fox's fur.
She got startled but then the fox ran as well into the deep dark forest beyond the farm. She could also hear the faint
CLUCK VLUCK CLUCKA

It was a chicken that was taken by the Fox! 🦊

"Hey!" She Shiite d before running into the woods.

(HahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahshahajajahahhaahshshahahahhaahhahahahahshahahahahahqhqhwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahqhwhqhqhahahahhahahahahahahaahhshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshjahahqhagahqhahwhhwhqhqhahahhahahahahahhahahahagagahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhAhhHahajajahahhaahshshahahahhaahhahahahahshahahahahahqhqhwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahqhwhqhqhahahahhahahahahahahaahhshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshjahahqhagahqhahwhhwhqhqhahahhahahahahahhahahahagagahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhajajahahhaahshshahahahhaahhahahahahshahahahahahqhqhwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahqhwhqhqhahahahhahahahahahahaahhshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshjahahqhagahqhahwhhwhqhqhahahhahahahahahhahahahagagahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahh)

bye