Early Morning Surprises

It was early Valentines day morning when we all sat in my office. It was my agent Ricky, Amara who was also my publicist if I haven't mentioned already, Dany who was finishing a report on the computer, and myself. "Dany you need to hurry or else you will be late for school." Amara said barely looking up from the screen of her laptop.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm almost done." Dany replied taking a large gulp of her morning hot chocolate.

"Dany Linforth if you don't have that printed within the next ten minutes you are going to school with out it." I said looking up from the script pages I printed out. Dany scowled at me. "If you don't want an 'F' then I suggest you hurry your strange little perfectionist ass up." Dany smirked and stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same back at her. We shared a short laugh then and went back to what we were doing.

Soon Dany let out a whoop and spun our in the swivel chair as the report printed out. Dany closed out of everything on the computer then rushed to the printer. She stuffed the report in a folder then put the folder in her bag. As she slung the bag over her shoulder she walked over to me. "I have that thing after school today so I'll be later than normal." Dany said, then kissed me on the head. "I'm catching a cab to school just fyi!" She yelled about half way down the hall. All three of us laughed.

"So, now let us officially start talking about this new movie." Ricky said sitting on the sofa next to me. "Now, Cam got a hold of me and said that the script was emailed over to you. You got it right?" She asked and I nodded holding up the papers I had in my hand. I let out a small laugh; Ricky was always like this at the start of every movie. "Right." She said shaking her head and looking down at her iPad. "And so trying to redeem myself, please tell me he hasn't told you bout the script reading?"

I laughed "No he hasn't."

"Ok good then I'm not completely useless. The script reading will be the first of next month. And he also wants you to reconsider the not knowing of the other cast members."

"Well I will tell him when I talk to him next that I still don't want to know." I replied and heard Amara laugh. "Anything else Ricky?" She shook her head. "Alrighty, so Amara what has you so interested over there."

"Oh, trust me you don't want to know." She replied with a smirk.

"If you have that look I sure as hell do."

Amara looked up then back to her laptop. "It's an article on the rumored cast of your new movie. 'The new movie 'Magical Forces' is defined to be amazing already due to the one cast member confirmed Kate Linforth.'"

"And exactly what part of that did I not want to hear?" I asked making Ricky laugh.

Amara held up a finger telling us silently to wait for her to finish. "'But I do believe it is some of the rumored casting that has fans pumped. There have been rumors of stars like Chris Evans, Natalie Portman, Sean Connery, Terrie Polo, Emma Thompson, and Alan Rickman. Of course some of these name seem outrageous and some you are picturing in the movie now. In this writers personal opinion I can defiantly see three on this list in this film due to some of their past work.'" Amara finished and looked up at me.

"I highly doubt I will be working with Alan Rickman or Terrie Polo." I said.

Ricky just looked at me. "Seriously! Out of all those name those are the two you find most unlikely?!" We all had a good laugh as I shrugged. I heard the front door open then shut.

"What did you forget Dany?!" I yelled.

"Probably her head if it wasn't attached." Said a strong male voice from the door way. I looked up and smiled from ear to ear.