Plane Rides & Video Diaries

We had been going over lines and getting everything in order to start filming for a little over a month now. The cast is really great I gotta say. I have yet to really embarrass myself in front of Alan Rickman again so that is a definite up side. We basically have an all star cast which makes me extremely happy; the look at Dany's face when I told her everything was priceless. I do believe the only down side to this whole movie is working with my ex Atticus. Well that's what I nicknamed him anyway. His real name, Lance Kingsley. Not a very well known actor but I've worked with him a few times that's technically how we met. I call him Atticus because the first thing we ever talked about was the movie of "To Kill A Mockingbird" and he could quote nearly every Atticus line. I'll admit I was very impressed being someone who loves classics like that. It was seriously going to be interesting to work with him for the first time in over a year.

But today it is a very early morning. Today Amara and I are up at 5:00 to get ready for a 7:00 flight. After I got out of the shower and got dressed I grabbed my camcorder and turned it toward me. "Hey guys!" I said waving as I started recording. "This is technically the first day of Magical Forces. It is currently 5:35 and I am honestly ready to fall over and not wake up until next month, and we haven't even started filming yet. But it's all good." I said making a face at the camera. "Anyway. Today we travel to London for a while where we will start the official filming of the movie. I am very excited about that. A lot of you all have been asking me online stuff about the cast and I am sad to say I have been sworn to secrecy until we land in London." I couldn't help but laugh at the rule Cam had made. "So it is 5:46. It's going to take us forever to get to the airport. I'm going to go wake Dany up then we will load up the car and head out." I waved bye to the camera. "I'll talk to you all from the car." I turned off the camera and walked down the hall to wake up Dany.

After she was up and we all ate we put mine and Amara's things in the car and took off. I was in the back with Dany while Kyle drove and Amara got shot gun. I turned the camera back on. "Hey guys! In the car on the way to the airport." I turned the camera to Dany. "Do you have anything to say to the fans Dany?"

"Hellooo!" She said with a smile. "It's early and I wanna go to London but I can't."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Anything else you think the fans need to know?"

"Tell em about your plane check list." Kyle said. We all laughed then the camera was back in me.

"So I am an easily bored person and I always have to have entertainment. So if any of you are like me here's the list of all my must haves. 1, a good book. 2, headphones. 3, good games on your phone. 4, good music on your phone. 5, portable dvd player. And 6, a few good movies."

"And what is your specific entertainment for this trip K?" Kyle asked.

I laughed and said, "Harry Potter 5 for my book. Puzzle solving games on my phone. New Luke Bryan and Lucy Hale albums. Then, Letters to Juliet, Avengers, and Phantom of the Opera." I looked seriously at the camera. "Don't you judge me." Dany laughed.

"Then currently the only bad thing is that I have to leave my little cutie behind for almost three months." I made a pouty face then looked at Dany who made the same face. I lay my head down on her shoulder and she put her head on top of mine.

Dany smiled at the camera. "Hashtag sister love!" Dany said with a giggle. 

We pulled into the airport and a show the camera the sign then put it back on me. "Well this is it guys. I'll talk to you all when I land!" I waved bye then turned it off and we all got out. We all joked and talked until we reached the gates and they called our flight. I turned to Dany. "Alright you." She smiled and giggled. "As much as I would love a fake emergency to get me back home to see you in person, don't cause any trouble. No skipping school, get all your chores done, don't you dare get behind on any of your homework, listen to Kyle, and video call me every night." Then I looked at Kyle. "And you. Don't be a drama queen, her curfew is 11:00 but as long as shes asleep before 3 in the morning I don't care when she goes to bed. Don't have pizza every night, Chinese food is a must at least twice a week, make sure she gets to school on time, no boys are aloud in the house period except for you, then if you let her drive that ancient pick up truck of yours that only God knows how its still running, I will kill you and no one will ever find your body. Are we understood?"