"I'm not over reacting Alex." I say. "I know exactly what it's liked to be bullied for being different and I don't want my children to grow up with all the bullshit I did."

"I didn't know you felt that way." Alex says.

"Because you never fucking ask Alex." I say. "All you think about is you, Alex. Not me, not Hope, and definitely not our Children. All you think about is getting to the stupid fucking Olympics..."

"Keegan breathe." Hope softly says. "Just breathe then let's talk this out."

"Please." I say and look at my soulmates. "Please stop training."

"Can you explain why you're so upset Keegs?" Hope questions.

"I know what I went through because of the way I was born." I say. "There's a very very high chance that one or both of our daughters will be born like me and I don't want anything else to be wrong with them."

"Baby nothing will be wrong with our kids." Alex says.

"Alex you fell." I say. "That can be very damaging to the baby."

"I know it can Keegs." Alex says as she strokes my face. "And we already had Dr. Parker look and everything's fine."

"Keegan we'll stop" Hope says. "But next time something like this bothers you we need you to tell us so we can talk through it, okay?"

"Yeah...Okay." I say then I check the time. "I gotta go."

I give my baby mama's no time to respond because I grab my car keys then I get in my car and head to the music studio I rented out for the day. When I get to the music studio I park the car then I head inside.

"Sorry I'm late." I say as I look at the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra

"We just finished warming up so you're right on time." Gustavo Dudamel, the music director of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, says.

"I guess we should get started then." I say then I grab the sheet music. "So I'm not very good at writing sheet music so I just sang the tune I had in my head and let some program put it into sheet music so if it doesnt make sense then I apologize."

"It looks like something we'd use." Gustavo says. "Is there anything you'd like us to focus on?"

"Honestly this song came to me in a dream so I assume whatever you come up with will be perfect." I say.

"Alright." Gustavo says. "We're ready when you are."

I nod then I head inside the sound proof booth and put on my headphones. Once I have my headphones on I give a thumbs up to my sisters in the recording booth then I give a thumbs up to Gustavo. Gustavo nods then he begins conducting so I listen to the music for about four or five run throughs.

Once I have a handle on the music I wait till it's my time to come in then I start singing.

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listened as the crowd would sing,
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you'd gone there was never
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world