Prologue

(I'm sorry if there's gonna be a lot of grammatical errors)

Saiko pov:

I walk quietly through the streets, I know I should be in the limousine with the bodyguards but I want to see how the plebeians are doing without a lot of money. While I'm walking I notice a decent café and I enter it, luckily I have money with me so I sit down at a table and order something I think is interesting. While I'm waiting I see another guy with pink hair, beautiful green eyes and a porcelain skin, as if on contact with a skin like that everything would be destroyed. I can't take my eyes off him and I ask a red-haired waitress who seems to know that beautiful guy <hey can you tell me what's the name of that guy? > and she says (it's Mera) <o-oh, this is Saiki Kusuo often comes here, but he always orders the same dessert, the coffee pudding>. Well now that this waitress has left, I'm sending a message to my investigators and asking them to find all the information they can about Saiki Kusuo, I want to make him fall in love with me and never let him go. As soon as my dessert arrives, I see that Saiki has arrived his too and he is enjoying it with pleasure, how cute I want to fill it with kisses while I feed it with his favorite food. I start eating mine and I see that my investigators have finally finished their research and as soon as I see what school my Saiki goes to, I tell one of my butlers to immediately enroll in that school and put me in the same class as Saiki, I want to be with him all the time. As soon as I finish my sweet Saiki I see that he's already leaving but I don't want to scare him into thinking I'm a stalker, even if I am if we want to go into details, but I'll let him go for now.
One week later
It's only been a week since I've seen my Saiki, but I've made sure that every time he goes to that cafe he's followed and pictures have been taken, now I have an album full of pictures with him in profile looking at something in the distance or looking when it costs coffee pudding, but my favorites are the ones where he's there with an expression of pure pleasure when he eats coffee pudding, even if sooner or later it will be thanks to me that he'll make a similar expression. Finally the documents to enter the same school as my Saiki, from the information I have it seems that he is a normal student, one of those that is not easily noticed but it seems that among the things he likes most is the coffee pudding, which he takes both at the supermarket and at the café. I prepare myself wearing the PK Academy uniform, even if it's really obscene for someone like me to wear it but to be with my Saiki I will wear it. As soon as I'm done getting ready I'm going to the limousine with my hand in my hair and get bored. On the way to school I'm smiling at my Saiki photo album.