Cap 7

My Pov

So here we are again, another 'normal' day of school for Saiki, Saiko and his friends!

....yea believe it-

So Saiki was walking to school, Saiko was already at school wanting to ask Saiki for a date and Teruhashi was sick at home.

And let's go to the story!

Oh and fun fact: I wanna kill someone in this chapter so we will see who I kill!

Saiki Pov

I was walking to school with Kaido, Nendo and Kuboyasu while listening to them talking about anything that comes in their mind.

As I was walking with them I noticed Saiko at the entrance of the school waiting for someone and I bet it's gonna be me since I know he stares at me everyday at school and one time I even spotted him stalking me.

Yare Yare, let's just get this over with.

I walk up to him since I saw him staring at me after he noticed me "what do you want?" and look at him a little annoyed.

He smiles (suspicious) "well I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with me to this new café and I know you will say no but hear me out!" and I look at him a little confused and curious to see what he's gonna say next to 'convince me'.

He hands me the options of desserts for the café and I notice it has a sale for couples and it even has jelly coffee, then I look at him a little confused to where he's going with this and he just smiles again (again: suspicious) "wanna come with me? If we lie that we are a couple you can get as many desserts you want and I'll pay for everything, no blackmail or favors I promise!".

I start to think about the pros and the cons about going with him then I sigh and nod, FOR THE DESSERTS OK?!- and I walk inside of school ignoring Saiko who was blushing like a schoolgirl who's crush likes her back or whatever.

Saiko Pov

I smile in delight as Saiki finally accepted to come with me to a café, so I can finally spend some time alone with him without his friends and other annoying extras (what are you? Bakugo?....I wrote this why am I saying this?-).

I quickly follow him to make sure he wants to go today or tomorrow at the café and after he nods for today I quickly call my butler and I tell him to clear out my schedule for today.

AFTER SCHOOL BECAUSE I CAN and I have zero ideas-

My Pov

Ok so now Saiko and Saiki are going to the café, Teruhashi is still sick (and maybe is dying BUT NO SPOILERS)

And now we will see who will also die and I REALLY wanna kill you know who

Saiki Pov

I am currently in the same car as Saiko and not gonna lie but the car and talking a little with him is actually funny.

And now we are just in a relaxing silence, I like it.

Saiko Pov

I am in the same car as Saiki! This is a dream coming true! No ok that's sad (at least you know it) but I like being with him, even if we're both not talking. 

And now we just have to wait until we arrive at the café, only thing I am most grateful of? Well the café is actually on the other side of the city and my mini-fridge is full of coffee jelly for Saiki.

I slowly took one out of it and hand it to him, smiling since I know he wants to eat it "it's ok, you don't have to pay me" and I silently laugh when he actually takes it and starts eating it.

My Pov

Well now we have Saiki who is eating coffee jelly, Saiko who is looking at Saiki eating and the driver who is grateful that there is a window behind him so he doesn't have to look at that scene.

And now they are FINALLY at the café and they enter while the waiters are all looking at Saiko, knowing who Saiko is and that if they choose well their cards maybe they can have Saiko as a sugar daddy while Saiki just wanted to eat desserts and maybe know Saiko.

And let's just let them be for this chapter and the next chapter will be them on a date (yes I am cruel but I don't have ideas)

You all are lucky that I decided to not kill anybody for this chapter because I really wanted to