The Power,The Passion Part 2 ch 14

"The Power, The Passion Part 2 ch 14"
At Alistair/Jacqueline-Alistair Sr was in the living room when Amanda came into the room."Amanda, Why are you here "To see my daughter, Alistair it's always nice to see you "What did I did to you" You know what Robert did, You know what he was doing to all the women and did nothing "It's how it was back then beside both our families are Powerful "Yes that's why you wanted my daughter with your son" Yes, But Jacqueline is Perfect for my son she loyal to him and stand by him no matter what we do and has given me great-grandchildren, Even though one is pregnant "You help Robert take my daughter from me! I will never forget it! As Jacqueline came into the room."What's going on" Nothing "Alistair left."Jacqueline, You can't trust you're a father in law" I know how to deal with a man like that I been dealing with them all my life "Jacqueline, Are you happy "Yes, Now Let's go have breakfast "

At Cynthia/Henry-Cynthia was looking at her award from her career as an actress she loved being an actress and miss it when Henry came into the room," Cynthia, What is it" I want to go back to acting, I talk to my agency this morning "Cynthia, I think that is a wonderful idea, Acting is in you're blood "Thanks Henry, You always are there for me "You are there for me to "Yes, I love you" I love you too "Cynthia and Henry share a kiss.

At Alistair/Jacqueline-Jacqueline was outside having breakfast with her mother and children."Mother, I want to go to the premiere "Of course you can Poppy "Thanks I also need a new dress "We can shopping soon, AJ, Are you sure about working with your father "Yes" The children left," Jacqueline, You look happy "I'm and this studio is going to be different then what it was with my father "Good "Jacqueline phone rang ."Jacqueline Rockefeller, That's wonderful "Jacqueline hangs up the phone," Cynthia wants to go back to acting, Do you miss acting "A little "I been thinking of adding more women who are strong to the show, Do you want to join it" Amanda pause."Yes, Why not" Thank you, This is going to be good we have a lot of work to do" Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit