"and what are you trying to say profesor?"

"what i'm trying to say is that, seeing as you have a source like that, and if you used it wisely, you wouldn't be failing my class right now."

she was about to laugh, out of shock. instead she just smiles sarcastically, "actually sir, if i wanted to, i could've. and yes my dad does hunt serial killers for a living, he is also the author of many books with his experience, has gone on book tours and more. which is more than you have ever done in your lifetime. so please, worry about yourself and leave my dad out of this. if i want to fail this class, that's on me. goodbye sir."

walking out, she bumps into spencer who was supposed to have been waiting for her in his car.

she didn't know how to feel about the whole situation, whether she should be proud that she said all of that, or cry because she's failing a class that she should surely be acing.

"spence you're supposed to be in the car.." she sighs as she tries to avoid eye contact.

"yeah i was, but you were supposed to come back four minutes ago and i got worried.." he notices something was bothering her. "should i be worried?"

she shakes her head with a small smile, "no.. cmon."

the two walked to his car, and spencer was driving her to work. he was on his lunch break, and since he wasn't on a case, they had gone to eat. but aurora had mentioned she had to stop by to talk to her professor before going to work.

which he gladly drove her, but spencer would glance over and grew concerned as she started to play with her rings.

"what happened? you're worried. if you were worried you would tell me right..?" he asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

"yeah." she breathed.

spencer glances over and places his hand on hers, then looks back at the road "are you sure rory?"

she nods, "ill talk to you later about it."

they had then gotten to her work, she was about to get off as she sets her backpack on the seat.

"can you take this to your house please, i'm coming over when you're done with work so i'll just get it then." she says as she sets down her essay next to it.

he nods, "of course, and alright well see you later my love."

she smiles weakly, "bye spence."

aurora closes the car door and walks into her work.

spencer drives back to the bau, but before he got out of the car, he reaches over for aurora's essay. he had glanced at it before, but didn't really look at it.

he sees that at the top it had a 64% in red marker, he frowns.

he quickly reads through it, and after he sighs.

after work, spencer drove home, not really tired seeing as he didn't do much other than fill out paperwork and all.

fully expecting aurora's arrival not too long after, but he received a text from her:

hey, sorry i think i'm just going to stay at home. i'll see you when i can <3

spencer furrowed his eyebrows, he knew that not matter what happened, she would never just ditch him. even if she had a bad day, she always spent it with him.

so he gets dressed into pajamas, and before making his way to her apartment, he stops by the store and bought snacks.

knocking at the door, spencer stood waiting.

he waited a bit longer until he opens the door to see aurora wrapped in a blanket on the couch, a tissue box next to her, the tv on and some medication on the coffee table.

her nose was red, and she looked paler than normal.

spencer felt bad, she probably caught a cold by the looks of the cough medicine.

he didn't want to wake her up, but he quietly made her some tea, opened up a can of soup and started to heat it up.

"what are you doing here?" he hears her mumble, her voice breaking and you could hear that her nose was congested.

"why didn't you mention you were sick?" spencer asked as he leaned on the counter, waiting for the soup to heat up.

"because.." she began, but started to cough into her elbow. "i don't want you to get sick, and you're a germaphobe. doesn't mix spence."

he shrugs, "so? i want to help you get better. you should've told me, i could've brought you broth or chicken soup. broth can help because they have sources of hydration while you're sick."

she smiles weakly, "you're the best. but i'm seriously fine."

"by the sounds of it, your nose is congested. your throat is bothering you because you keep swallowing weirdly and aggressively, you also make a weird face when you're trying to swallow. you look paler, obviously you aren't fine." he corrected.

she sighs, weakly walking back over to the couch and lays down.

"i feel so dead and weak," she groaned into the couch.

"which is why you should eat some soup, and drink some tea so it can soothe your throat. also drink some orange juice, which might irritate your throat, but it helps." he says as he took a seat beside her.

aurora sits up, "i feel like a zombie."

spencer smiles, bringing her into a hug, "you look pretty dead."

she chuckles softly, "you really don't have to be here. i know how you are about germs and all."

he lets go of the hug, and gently places his hand on her cheek.

"i don't care. i want you to get better, rory."

she smiles weakly, "you're amazing."

aurora wanted to kiss him, but she wasn't sure if he would even want one, also because she was afraid of getting him sick.

it was as if he read her mind, because he planted a kiss on her forehead before getting up to her her tea in a cup.

"i'll go tomorrow to get you some more soup, and i'll get you some couch drops too. you should get some rest too, lack of sleep can affect your immune system. it's because during sleep, your immune system releases proteins called cytokines, some of which help promote sleep and others that help protect you from illness."

she smiles, "alright, i will after i drink the tea."

a/n
hi!!! :)
can y'all give me some feedback,
what do you think about the story so far?
and what can i do to make it more interesting?

surprisingly i can indeed take constructive
criticism, so shoot w anything.
so i would love to hear from y'all. <3

hope you enjoyed :)