2

"I—I'm sorry." I let go of her hand. "I didn't know—." She snobbed and walked out.

I saw the odd boy yet again, with his group of friends, staring at me. I guess I have no choice but to ask him since he's the prefect in our house.

"Excuse me, can you lead me to the dormitories?" I asked him nicely. He didn't respond. "Mr. Riddle right? You're the prefect in our house."

"How dare you address our lord by his name?" a student with silver hair stood up against me. "—and tell him to do such thing? Are you mad?" He turned his body towards to that Riddle guy. "Do you want her punished, my lord?" I gasped as I heard the word 'punished'.

"We already have an agreement." He finally spoke. "I—the merciful lord will spare her life today." He pointed his wand om my cheeks. "Leave us." He told his followers with distinctive angry tone of his voice.

"What do you want?" I asked him bravely.

"A talk." He twirled his wand. "Tell me your last memory."

I shrugged. How many times do I have to tell that I don't remember anything in this woman.

"I already told you. I don't remember. I don't even know you or anyone else in this school." I shot him with a deadly glare. I don't know why I did that.

"Lies. Let me in your head." He swam in to my head. Blackness and silence were only seen in our vision.

"What did you do? What did your Gryffindor boyfriend do to you?" He choked and dropped spiteful glares to me.

"I—I don't know what you're talking about let go of me." I pushed him away causing our fall together on the ground. I'm on top of him.

As the moonlight illuminated his presence, I can purely gaze at his bare face. He reminded me the beauty of nature  by his two gorgeous green eyes. His noticeable straight bold nose is most definitely worth to be proud of and lips, those cherry-tinted lips that makes every maiden in the castle go insane. The prefect's too close on being perfect.

"MERLIN'S BEARD!WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING DOWN THERE?! REVEAL YOUR FACES!" A man immediately went to our direction but to my surprise, we apparited to a common room.

The room's filled with colors green & black, and snakes. I'm a slytherin? Oh yes, Black Family's one of the oldest pure blooded wizard in the wizardry world and they're mostly belong to this house. Slytherin House.

"Constantine? Are you alright? Is it true?" A bob-haired student cares for me.

"Constantine? Is that my name?" I asked her knowing I can finally get a sensible answer from this self.

"So it is true, you lost your memory." She gave me a weird smile. "You're Constantine Nikolai Black. I'm Rebecca Lee, your trusted friend and your roommate." Her tone doesn't seem to be true, knowing slytherins always slither no matter who they'll meet. Still, I can use her for getting to know myself — this self.

"Okay." I smiled to Rebecca. She seems to be innocent, but I mustn't lower my guard down. "Can I ask you personal questions about me?"

She blinked. "Of course! I do helping-hands with my friends." She held both of my hands. "But first, let me show you our room."

Hogwarts dormitories never changed it's style. The only different here is the aura of this room. Quiet, remorseful and spiteful. Rebecca pointed out my bed and stuff. She told me about lots of information — my favorite color, preferences, crushes and many more that I couldn't care much.

"That Riddle guy told me about having a gryffindor boyfriend, who is he?" She's stunned.

"You dare say his name. He must be addressed as Lord." She stood up and went to her bed. "It's late, we'll talk about you tomorrow."

I nodded. It's been a long day for me as well.

———————————————
I was awoken by the cold breeze. Everyone's still asleep. I went to the bathroom to do my morning rituals. It's really nice to wake up in the morning being alone, with no one else to talk with. I have some of my time for myself only.

I went to the common room afterwards, hoping for an existence of kettle and packs of chocolate. Unfortunately, there is no sign of chocolate, only tea.

"Escaping yet again, Black?" I turned around to meet this guy again. He's sipping his tea. I tried to be cheerful as I can be, just like my old self.

"I'm only getting a hot drink, do you want some biscuits?" He declined, however, his eyes were still on me. Loads of people already went down here, including Rebecca. They greeted that man with lots of respect. Rebecca noticed my presence.

We went together to the main hall to break our fast. How come vintage foods are a lot tastier than the modern ones?

"Constantine! I forgot to hand over you your subjects for this year. Unfortunately, we're going to be classmates in just one subject." She handed me a piece of paper.

Everyone in the hall felt sorry for me for having the memory loss. Some were pretending to care, some were genuine.

After the fast, Rebecca and I seperated ways. It's quite sad having nobody to talk with the whole day. I usually have my friends to laugh with back in my normal days.

To my surprise, someone hugged me from behind. I immediately pushed him away from me. Nobody dares to hug a stranger. Nobody.

"You've forgotten me love, I am disappointed." He smirked at me. "I am Valerio Lockhart, your charming boyfriend."

"You're my boyfriend? Are you kidding me?" I investigated his looks and the way he watched himself. He's a narcissist. "Anyway, I have class to attend and I'm running late. Goodbye!" He stopped me.

"Let's go together. We've plotted this together. You and me, we're going to be together forever." He walked together towards the room, hand in hand. Many greeted him, most of them are girls. This girl's boyfriend isn't my type, and I hate sticking around with him. He basically don't even care about me.

Well, I cannot deny he is really charming. He's like a prince in a fairytale muggle stories. His blonde hair complimented his beige skin and hazel eyes. He also have those dimples beside his pouty strawberry-colored lips. His nose isn't that rare but it's wonderful and proud. He really is like a prince, only if he isn't that narcissistic.

The History Class already started as we arrived. The ghost professor didn't mind us being late due to my memory loss. I didn't sat beside Valerio, which is kind of refreshing for me. All of our classes grouped ourselves in to our houses, so it's impossible to sit beside a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. It is only possible if there is an assignment or group task.

As for me, I was sitted beside these Slytherin guys who kept on following that Prefect Riddle guy. I don't know their names yet, and I'm not interested knowing them either. The school's bell rang as it ended the lecture for today's period. The students stood collecting their books.

"The O.W.L.S is fast approaching, I'm expecting this class will notched last year's record." The ghost professor notice my presence. "Ms. Black and Mr. Riddle, can I have a word?"

Riddle and his followers, Valerio and I remained in the classroom. Together with Riddle, we went forward to the ghost professor.

"As you know, unfortunate events happened to Black. Her loss of memory and information about all subjects." Riddle nodded. "History is one of the hardest subject for Black in her state right now. As the excelled student of my class, I ask you to tutor her for the O.W.L.S." Riddle pitied me by his look.

"I can tutor her Professor, I am her boyfriend." Valerio inserted. I tried not to give in my most annoyed look at the moment. "Plus, I love history Professor." The professor nodded. Riddle smirked without looking me or Valerio. Is Valerio a bad student?

"Surely you can Mr. Lockhart. Two is better than one."