7-Making new friends

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm." I turned around and continued with the dishes.

I put the last dish away and was wiping the countertops down when Eric, Zane and Luke walked up.

"Tessa is just about here, she's very excited to meet you." Luke said.

"Good, me too. There's way too many men in this house." I said with a smile.

Just then a pretty blonde walked in with a few guys carrying bags upon bags of stuff. She greeted Luke with a kiss on the cheek and handed a credit card to Eric.

"Hey sweetheart, Tessa this is Emma... Emma this is Tessa, my wife."

I held out my hand and shook her hand "Very nice to meet you Tessa."

"You too Emma, ohhh I had so much fun shopping for you," She paused and looked me up and down, "LUKE?" she groaned looking towards him. "You told me we were the same size, she clearly has bigger boobs than me."

"Babe, I didn't actually check out her chest size." Luke said, looking embarrassed.

Tessa kissed Luke, and put her hands on her heart.

"That's so sweet, okay....I'll just have to go shopping again."

She took the card back out of Eric's hands and linked arms with me as we headed up stairs, a few boys following with all the bags.

"I got you everything you could possibly need, you just need to let me know bra size and what kind of perfume you prefer and I'll send it with Luke tomorrow."

"You're so awesome, thank you so much for doing this for me. I left California in a hurry and didn't have time to pack."

"I love shopping, so it's no problem at all." she grinned.

I tried some stuff on, and man this girl has taste. Everything fit perfectly (minus the bras) she even got my shades of makeup correct. We took tags off and hung everything up, put stuff in the drawers and put the toiletries in the bathroom. We talked and laughed, this girl is sweet and fun. I can see us becoming good friends.

"Do you have a boyfriend, because I couldn't help but notice a possible attraction between you and a certain Italian hunk downstairs?" Tessa asked, wiggling her eyebrows with a giant smile on her face.

She was literally downstairs four minutes before we came up what could she have possibly seen?

"No boyfriend, and I have no idea what you're talking about." I even laughed at that lie.

"Ohhhh please, he didn't take his eyes off of you, especially after I talked about your boobs."

We both laughed. "Ahhhh he's so hot isn't he? I mean he looks at me and my whole body just melts." I confessed.

"He's definitely hot, of course not as hot as my Luke."

"Of course, speaking of Luke, don't tell him about this conversation. I don't think my brother would like me having these thoughts about his friend."

"Luke told me that Eric threatened the boys and told them and I quote... keep your eyes and your hands off my sister. He's so dramatic." We both started laughing as there was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Mike peaked his head through the door apologetically.

"Sorry to interrupt you beautiful ladies but Eric wanted me to remind you that your grandparents will be here shortly."

"I'll be down soon, Thanks Mike."

He nodded and shut the door.

"Ohhhh, when I go bra shopping, I'll buy you a sexy little number for the late night rendezvous with Zane." Tessa beamed.

"What?"

"Ohhhh you heard me." she said laughing. "Now, which outfit are you wearing tonight? I think something cute and comfortable since you're not going out."