I want all of you

Please when you finish this read the note I wrote in bold.💗

"Al. we need to get up baby." Fp says kissing down from her neck to her shoulders. She starts to move around and turns to face him. He's smiling at her but she looks worried.

"What is it?" He asks

"You slept over? Why did you sleep over?" She asks and sees sadness fall into his eyes

"Well I love to wake up to you and just hug you. Why?"

"Well what if Betty were to walk in. You can't just sleep over." She says getting up and dressed.

"I figured we could maybe tell the kids soon we've been dating for a good 3 months." Fp says pulling his jeans on.

"We are not dating this is just sex. And I can't tell the kids." Alice starts to fix her hair.

"Wait So you are just using me for sex?"

"I thought that was clear, we never went out any where and you would just come over at night."

"Well could we start dating?" He asks shyly

"Fp. I can't. I can't do that. I just got divorced and my relationship with Betty is finally ok I can't do that to her." Alice starting to cry.

"Well I want to be with you in a proper relationship."

"I can't give you that!" Alice says getting very worked up.

"Can't we just go back to this. I love our little meeting." She says pleading him as her hands start to grip at her the shirt in her hands.

"I'm sorry Alice, but it's either all of me or... none." Fp starts to see she is getting emotional but can't help her because he knows once he holds her he knows he won't be able to let her go.

"Alice I'm sorry." He says and walks out of the room with her following him dabs Escaping her mouth.

"Fp-Fp please don't go please!" She says running past him to the stairs but he looks at her and then lets himself out.

Alice starts to walk around in the living room trying to calm down but can't. She starts to shake her hands back and forth but nothing is working. The tears can't stop flowing from her eyes. Alice starts to pace back and forth in the living room. The one thing  that would help her calm down has just left her. She eventually falls to the ground and pulls her knees to her chest and starts to calm her self down.

It's been 2 weeks since Fp left Alice and every night she cries herself to sleep.

It today is different. Today she will finally be seeing Fp in person. They are going to the speak easy for a drink and karaoke. Alice has thought over the days that she would be happy to be together with Fp and she doesn't know why she made a big deal about it.

She loves him so much and doesn't ever want to leave him again.

"Mom we need to go!" Betty says from the bottom floor.

"I'm coming." Alice says walking down the stairs.

"Ok we need to hurry in order to make it. We are meeting Jug and Mr. Jones."

"Ok let's go." Alice goes to the car and then they drive off.

When the girls get there Fp and Jug haven't arrived yet so they get a table at the back.

And finally she sees Jughead come down the stairs and Fp following him but what breaks her heart is she sees Fp with some women. He is holding her hand and then Fp makes eye contact with Alice she starts to get upset that he has moved on already and she ignores him for the rest of the night but still keeps an eye on him through our the night.

It's now 2 hours after the beginning of the 'show'  and Alice has has multiple glasses of wine. Betty has moved  to sit this Jughead and Veronica and Hermione went to sit with Fred. So Alice was all alone. She kept staring at Fp and his new girl and can feel an attack coming up to her. She has finally been free from Hal and as soon as she has a chance to be with her true love she blows it because she can't handle it!

Alice stumbles up and moves her way through the room. All of a sudden she feels like she can't breath. There is no air. She is starting to feel dizzy and as she stumbles out she catches the eye of Fp.

He excuses himself and follows her out. When he gets to the hallway he sees her leaning against the wall and he can hear her breathing from all the way where he is. He rushes to her side and puts a hand on her back.

"Just breath Al. Breath. It's ok. Calm down. Shh,shh." Alice moves to face him and he sees that her mascara in smudged, she has sweat forming on her face. And when he pulled her into his chest he could feel her heart beat.

"Alice follow my breathing. In and out. In and out." Slowly she started to match her breathing.

"What happened to get you that way?" Fp asked as they sat down.

"You and-and that girl. I'm sorry I said that I didn't want you and this. But I do I love you and I want you... but but know it's to late. I messed up the one chance I had to be with you. And now you are gone and I'm alone." She says leaning into his chest.

"Alice. You will never be alone. I will be by your side through everything. I love you too and it's only my first date with her. But I'm in love with you and I will never be able to love someone again because my heart is with you and always has been. So if you still want to be with me I want you." Fp says

"I want all of you Fp. Thank you for helping me." She says and hugs him.

"I will always help you." Fp says and they finally bring their lips together.

So this was a very difficult oneshot to write for me because I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I wanted to write about this because everything going around in the world can be very hard for some people, me included. Where I live I know that this pandemic won't end for a while and I do see a social worker for school and my health but school might not start up for a while so I don't really have anyone to talk to. I know lots of people also have mental health problems so I am going to have my social media accounts at the bottom and if you ever need to talk I will be here no matter what it is about. I hope everyone is having a good night or morning and enjoyed this story.❤️❤️

TikTok-lauren_rachel07

Instagram-slush2019

Snapchat-rachel_caleb