chapter 1

Emma's POV

Regina was sitting in her office. She was doing her paperwork. Until Emma walked in. She could see Emma was angry, but why. "Regina what did you do" Emma yelled. "I don't know what you're talking about" Regina said. "Oh like you don't know, does it ring a bell if i say Mary Margret". "What happend to her'' Regina said. " Like you don't know, the forgetting spell you did that now she doesn't even now who i am''. ''I didn't do that, when the people in Storybrooke are just started to tolerte me'' Regina said. ''I know you did this Regina you hate my mother so who else would do this''.

Emma walked out of the office back to Mary Margret's house. When she was walking home she thought about her conversation with Regina. Regina the woman that she has truely loved since she came to Storybrooke,but she was angry at her for cursing her mother.

When she came home Henry run into her arms. ''Mom glad you back where did you go''? Henry said. ''Just a walk in the park kid''. Emma walked over to her mother "mom do you now where you are''? Emma asked ''Mom i'm not a mom'' Mary-Margret said "Yes you are Snow and we're married Regina casted a spell on you so you forget everything from your past" David said.

''You meen Snow as in Snow White''? Mary Margret asked.''Ýes i answered.

'' You know Snow White is a fairytale character''? '' Mary Margret said.

''I know, but everybody here in Storybrooke is an fairytale character accept for Henry. We're all in his book i know it souds all weird now but all the story's in that book are true''.

A/N: So this is my first attempt at writng a fanfic an i like to know what you guys think of it