Chapter 20

Chapter 20

VVIP

A week has already passed since the incident.

But here's Tsukishima, all dazed from every thing that happened. He headed home right away after he ran from the expo. He didn't even look back, it was the very definition of running away without ever looking back.

In that same night, he spent hours doing a  check about the company and of course, about Kuroo himself. Eating rice crackers at midnight reading articles followed by watching interviews of Kuroo has what kept him up all night.

Tsukishima found out that the company name had been dragged into a fraud scandal that caused stock holders to doubt the company. But luckily, another company decided to save Blank Space. And now business has ever been successful as it is.

When he tried to search for Kuroo's spouse, none appeared. He even tried to check tabloid articles that might have intriguing stories but only a few have really interesting ones, but none of it are related to Kuroo's spouse.

Tsukishima let out a sigh. Today was supposed to be the day where the art supplies will be delivered and to stored away in their inventory. Yamaguchi said that it would take another week for them to finally open because Tsukishima still hasn't decided on what shelves to buy.

"I thought everything went well Tsukishima? Did you not see anything you like in that expo?" Yamaguchi asked as he was sorting out more paperworks.

Tsukishima only leaned back into his chair and eyed the envelope that contains the prize he won during that raffle. His finger traced the lining of it and hooked his pointer finger to open the envelope.

"Hello? Earth to Tsukki? The signal seems to be bad," Yamaguchi tried to call his attention.

"Ah, yes." Tsukishima blinked as he was finally pulled back into reality. "I...did see a lot of designs that would fit our store."

"So what's taking you so long to place an order?" Yamaguchi raised an eyebrow.

Tsukishima couldn't muster up a reply, so he just glared at Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi only shook his head to the side, continuing his work.

When Tsukishima peered into the envelop, he noticed small rectangular papers inside. He pulled it out to see what it says. In black bold letters, a discount coupon was printed. Tsukishima read what was written at the back.

He reached for the telephone and dialed the number on the calling card. Using his freehand, he rummaged through his bag and retrieved the small notepad that he used in writing the specific items that he found at the expo.

"Thank you for calling Blank Space, this is Konoha. How may I help you?"

"I'd like to place an order for multiple shelves and wooden desks," Tsukishima said formally.

"Just a moment," The guy on the phone seemed to type something because Tsukishima heard a keyboard being used.

"May I get your name Sir?" The employee asked politely.

"Ah, its Tsukishima Kei." Tsukishima earnestly said. His fingers were busy twirling the pen on his left hand.

Another series of the keyboard being used was heard. There were bustling around over the other line too.

"Thank you for your patience. Tsukishima-san, you were the one who won the raffle draw last week, correct?"

"Yes."

"Can you please tell me the serial number of the coupon? Its located at the back of the ticket."

Tsukishima did what he was told. Konoha hummed before he proceeded.