Chapter 12 - "Eye's Target"

EYE'S POV
I won't let P'Mew steal Gulf from me, he's too precious to me, I can't afford to lose him just because of a gay named Mew Suppasit, he doesn't deserve my baby. He'll regret soon, he'll see. My blood already boils when I see P'Mew approaching Gulf's table. This guy is really getting on my nerves, I think Gulf doesn't know P'Mew, he even humiliated me earlier for this guy.

GULF'S POV
To my surprise, P'Mew and Bright doesn't seem to know, and it makes me feel relieved immediately when I see them kind of clueless. "Guys, what happened? Why are they looking at Mew like that? Look." Bright stated as we look at our surrounding and he's right, I like to disappear now, I shouldn't have said that, I'm guilty.

Maybe this table is hungry, I want to get swallowed by this table right away please. "Umm... We don't know either." Pavel said calmly not growing suspicions from the other two guys. "I see, but what's their problem?" Bright muttered as we just proceed on eating our lunch without any of us speaking, only the sound of the utensils is being heard until...

"If it isn't the guy who Gulf chose over me..." My eyes widen as I hear Eye's voice as she sits beside P'Mew making all of us look at her with a frown but unexpectedly, P'Mew doesn't seem affected at all and just keeps on eating his food, Eye even put her hand to P'Mew's shoulder but still, no reaction.

"I guess you don't know yet?" Eye insisted before laughing loudly and evilly as she looks at me and smirk. "Is that right, Gulf?" By the time she mentions my name, P'Mew stop eating and look at her with a straight face.

"What do you want exactly? Can't you see we're eating?" P'Mew said sternly but kind of intimidating as Eye smirk at him. "What I want is, to ask you a question, did you have sex with Gulf?" She asks loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear so I stand up furiously. "Eye, I swear--" "No, I didn't." P'Mew answer calmly like he is used to it.

"Right, now, what does it felt like being humiliated by someone you love? Oh! Like what Art did to you back then! Oops!" Eye asks again, grinning at Mew yet P'Mew still doesn't change his reaction even though we are worried about his feelings now. "Watch what you're saying, Eye." Bright warned her, but she just shrugs and act like she's hurt while giggling. I hate her.

I know how much it hurts for him to reminisce what happened back then again. "You'll pay for this, Eye." I thought, feeling guilty because P'Mew is the one being pressured now just because Eye wants me. But to my surprise, P'Mew even look at her and smirk.

"Of course, I felt sad back then, I'm just a human after all, I got hurt but I moved on since that's what I'm supposed to do, right?" P'Mew answers confidently pissing the hell off Eye as I snicker a bit as well as the other guys. Even the others who are witnessing this, laughs because Eye just got roasted by P'Mew.

Eye is about to protest but P'Mew cut her off, "What about you? What does it felt like not being chosen by someone you love? Instead, he chose someone who's better than you? How cool." He stated earning a teasing shout from the students in the whole cafeteria including us, "Ooohhh..." Eye can't do anything or else she'll lose, she's spooked, she can't even answer P'Mew's question making her humiliated instead.

Eye couldn't help but to look disappointed because she can't humiliate P'Mew and he isn't even intimidated by her presence making me like him even more, so I smile in relief but she compose herself and her next question makes me choke on my food.

MEW'S POV
I've been feeling good because she can't get through me until, "Okay, last question, do you like Gulf?" She asks in revenge; I don't want to show my nervousness because I know that will satisfy her, but still I don't know what to answer.

"Oh? Is my question too hard for you?" Eye teasingly said as she is starting to gain her confidence again, I have no choice then, so I shook my head and look at Gulf and wink at him, making him blush.

"Yes, I like Gulf." I said confidently looking and smiling sweetly at him, making others and my friends shocked at my sudden confession. "Do you have any problem with that?" I ask Eye as she rage in anger walking towards Gulf and start punching his chest lightly making a scene.

"How can you be deceived by him? Huh? He's a man, for God's sake! I'm the one for you! He stole you from me, he'll be your worst nightmare! You'll be judge!" Before she could even hit Gulf again, Gulf hold her wrist while looking straight at her seriously making Eye stop.

"So? I don't care if he's a man! I don't care if I'll be judge! I don't mind waking up from this worst nightmare because he's the man I love! Don't you get it?! I'm not even yours to begin with, so stop owning me, will you?" Gulf exclaimed, voice being in high tone already because of frustration so I approach him.

"It's alright, let her go." I whisper to him as he slowly let Eye's wrist go, having red marks from Gulf's tight grip to her. I turn to Gulf's direction as he hugs me tightly, "I'm sorry, P', you have to struggle like this because of me." Gulf said between my arms, but I just uttered, "It's okay, everything will be fine, I'm okay, it's not your fault." I said comforting him.

But I suddenly flinch when Eye screams so loud in frustration, looking at me angrily. "You! This is all your fault!" She exclaimed but instead of fighting back, I smirk while slowly letting go of Gulf in my embrace and makes my face closer to her face making her gulp and step back, but I grab her wrist and make her stand in front of me, face to face.

"So, you like Gulf, huh?" She glares at me, but I don't flinch and just keeps on getting closer to her face, "Sorry, but I'm the one he likes, and not you." I whisper to her ear before going back to our table leaving her dumbfounded while others look at me confusingly because they don't know what I whispered to her.

"Hey, Gulf, let's finish our food, class would start soon, quickly..." I said normally as I call Gulf and signals him to come back and eat as he goes back and we smile at each other, receiving teasing remarks from the students around making us both embarrass and shy.