Urge

The weekend came and went, and then came Monday. The day Jungkook oh so dreaded.

The day had begun with rainfall. The ravanette had woken up to the droplets roughly hitting his window. He looked to his side and read the time. It was only five a.m. and still a bit dark out. He blinked a couple times before he stepped out of his bed and walked into the bathroom. Stepping into the bathroom he tried turning on the light but ended in no avail. He let out a low sigh and turned on the faucet beginning his morning routine.

Once stepping out of the bathroom, the ravenette walked to his closet and changed into a creme knitted sweater tucked into his usual high waisted jeans. He ruffled his hair and applied gloss on his plump lips before gathering his necessities for school.

With a clear umbrella over head, he made his way down the street and out into the city. His boots splashed on countless puddles as he continued walking past a few strangers. He only stared down at his feet, careful not to bump into anyone.

Although his walk to school was only twenty minutes long, to him it felt like it took hours. His head wrapped around the thought of seeing the dark haired male. He stopped in front of gates and hesitated to enter the school. He let out a long sigh before entering the tall building. He walked through the vacant halls spotting only a few students. He stopped at his locker and put  his jacket away, then proceeded to squat down beside his locker and just stare at the floor. He waited for the time to pass, not noticing the stares he received by students walking by.

His head felt empty, there was only a spot where the particular dark-haired male could sit and invade. He just couldn't escape the picture of the males reaction that dreaded day. The look of confusion and shock, he didn't bother to look back when he ran, he didn't want to see the look of disgust on his face. And now he was surely going to experience it.

"Jungkook?" A soft voice called out.

Said male looked up and stared at his friend.

"Jimin hyung, hey," Jungkook gave a small smile to which Jimin returned.

The older male slid down the locker beside Jungkook and joined in.

    "How are you feeling now?" Was the question Jungkook was so unsure of how to answer.

He sat there for a long minute before answering a simple, "I'm not quite sure?". He paused and thought again. He did know. He was completely nervous, terrified more-so.

    "Are you sure Jungkook?" Jimin could easily notice the look Jungkook gave.

The ravanette only stared at the lockers in front of the two and shook his head. "I guess I'm scared, I really don't want to be embarrassed." He mumbled.

    "If he even tries to do anything like that, I will for sure smack him," Jimin gave him a small smile, "Do you want to eat somewhere else for lunch?"

    "I'll still sit with you, but no where near him," Jungkook responded.

    "Alright, let's get to class now," he patted Jungkook's back as he stood up.

The younger male slowly slid back up to his feet, and followed the other male. Jimin walked Jungkook to his class, in his head hoping everything would go well for the younger. As the two got near the class door, Jungkook's breath hitched. The closer he got to the door, the faster his heart raced.

They stood in front of the door, both terrified for what's to come.

The ravenette visibly gulped and turned to look at the other male. Jimin gave the younger male a questioning look to which the other male nodded. He gave him a small smile of encouragement and walked back down the hall. Jungkook took one last breath and took small steps into the class.