"Cooking, what else could she be doing?" Isshiki deadpanned.

*************

"I honestly don't understand what's so special about you," Iori said while glancing at her opponent. "Didn't you lose to someone before? What was that person's name again? Why do they still call you "undefeated"?"

Yumi also has the same complaints but decided against voicing them, tossing that question into the void of her memory. She doesn't feel like engaging in useless small talks."In my club, we study spices. Spices are not only essential to food but society, wars were once waged over spices." Iori continues to speak to Yumi, this time she's talking about the club she runs. Although she is slightly discouraged by the other party, who's not even looking at her, she refuses to leave her alone just yet. "Although it's debatable, sugar can also be considered a type of spice."

'Is this girl serious right now? Sugar is not a spice, culinarily speaking.' Yumi mentally facepalmed.

It's a good thing that Yumi has incredible self-control for times like this. Otherwise, she would've walked right up to her and smack her brain a couple of times just to make sure it's still functioning. If any of Iori's professors in the academy heard that sugar is a type of spice they would quit their jobs out of embarrassment.

Yumi simply can not take any more of this girl's nonsense. In her view, Iori's knowledge is just full of flaws. They just can't listen to, and so she decides to shut Iori up for the rest of the completion. "Iori!" She shouts as puts her batter into the oven.

"What?" Iori responds.

Yumi glares at her, piercing the other girl with her imposing aura. She then raised her pointer finger to her lips in a silencing motion. Then smiles at her, daring her to speak another word. After giving Iori the silent command Yumi sets a timer then placed her head down on the clean surface of the marble counter.

'Is she seriously sleeping!!!' Iori screams in her heart. She looks like she's about to cough up blood at any time.

**************

"She got balls of steel," Izumi said dumbfounded. One must know that he has challenged Yumi multiple times already and knows what she is capable of, the same girl who's down below at the center of the stage. Watching Yumi half-assing everything causes him to be incredibly frustrated, to the point he wants to pull out his hair.

Isshiki next to him is laughing so hard he couldn't keep the flag straight. Luckily Aiko took away the flag before there are any casualties.

"Well, she didn't exactly get any sleep before the match.It should be fine for her to sleep a bit." " Aiko giggles gesturing towards the timer Yumi has just set up. "She should wake her up in time to put the finishing touches to her dish."

*************

The winner of this match is Yumi, 3-0.

Yumi let out a breath that contains her exhaustion.

"As per the agreement, all of Iori's assets now belong to Yumi Yukihira. An official document will be sent to you within a week." The idol host explains.

Staring back at the 8th Seat who is left in a daze curled up at the foot of the stage looking rather pitiful.

"You can keep your seat in the Elite Ten. I don't care about that title. And keep your kitchen, mine is sufficient enough," Yumi said. She didn't do this because she felt guilty nor was it out of the goodness of her heart. Yumi is content with her kitchen within the academy, even if she keeps Iori's kitchen, she wouldn't have a use for it. She also doesn't want the responsibilities that come with the seat, Yumi cares deeply about her free time.

'Now what the hell to do about the Spice RS now that I'm the leader. Well, I for sure won't be calling it a "Spice" Club. Maybe "Seasoning"...'

*********

Present time...

"After that match, the host laid down the bad news that there are about 100 more shokugekis afterward. Yumi nearly fainted when she heard that." Isshiki said.

... the others were baffled at the sheer number. Keep in mind that each match is at least 2 hours.

"Yumi was so irritated she openly vented her anger at the audience, that was broadcasted live. She said, 'Is there anyone else who wants to challenge me, I don't need any more garbage dancing in my face." Isshiki sighed remembering recalling the memory. " It was meant to be sarcasm and rhetorical but the 100 matches suddenly turned into 150."

"Yumi's temper can only stretch so far and told them all to just team up and cook against her in team battles. It was a war."

The final results were 130 wins and 20 invalid matches.

***********