Part 24

"What does that mean, 'ThiS bOArd gAMe hAS onLY JusT BEguN." Yuki mocks the current headmaster, "What a jerk!"

"I'm not letting him step foot in here ever again!" Daigo adds in agreement. "We gotta scatter some salt around here."

"Rejected!" Miss Fumio said, crossing her arms. "He isn't worth wasting the salt."

"C'mon Erina-cchi. Let's go." Yuki said, dragging the other across the room, her protests were thrown to the wind.

"Saiba Joichirou... is my dad." Soma said.

"?!"

"What do you mean by that?" The head director asked at a loss for words.

"No hidden meaning there." Soma shrugs. "You were an acquaintance of my dad, right?"

"Saiba?" Takumi asks. "Who's that?"

"He's Yukihira's father, Saiba Jouichirou is the former second seat of the Elite Ten here in Tootsuki," Ryoko replies.

"A former second seat?" Takumi exclaims. "To think he'd have a father like that."

"Oh, I think I have a pic, from when he visited the dorm back before summer vacation," Yuki said, scrolling through her phone. "Here it is."

"!!!"

"Ha, the look on your face speaks volumes." Yumi laughs dryly watching Nakiri's face blank daze of shock. "I should frame this moment for you."

"Is this a coincidence? In the same year as my daughter..." Nakiri Azami inquires. "How could Saiba's son be here?"

"Eh?" Erina asks. "Father, you knew of Chef Saiba as well."

"..." Azami quietly ponders. In the midst of his pondering, he starts laughing as he thought of something rather amusing. "Hahaha, I see. I understand..."

"So it's like that, well now? I wonder how much of this is a coincidence." He said looking up to the night sky. "And how much of this was set up."

"What in the world are you mumbling about?" Soma frowns. "Anyhow, let me just say this. We're gonna be a huge pain in the ass for your revolution. You gonna tell me you don't care or something?"

"Oh, I care a great deal, Yukihira Soma," Azami replies. "All of the cataclysmic changes I will bring to Tootsuki academy."

"Here you'll need this," Yumi said, handing her brother a thesaurus.

"All of it is to bring 'Salvation to this rotten culinary world that ruined my dear Saiba-senpai."

"Ruined Saiba?"

"Cataclysmic? How do you spell that?" Soma whispers, flipping through the thesaurus.

"Let's go," Azami orders his assistant, leaving the dormitory in a limo.

"What he said just now," Megumi asks. "What in the world did he mean?"

*********

"Everyone, please. I want you to calm down and listen to me. I fear it is likely that I will soon be released from the Elite Ten Council." Isshiki reveals during the victory party.

"Oh thank goodness, with the way you're acting I thought something terrible had happened," Yumi said, leaning back on her chair.

"Yumi, how could you say that!?" Yuki exclaims. "This is terrible news."

"Yuki, you're gonna lose your voice tomorrow with all that shouting you are doing," Yumi grumbles covering her ears.

"I don't want you to stop being the Seventh Seat." Yuki cries out, not hearing a single word from Yumi.