9

3rd person -

"DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY" was all you heard because dani stole zay from zach when he was trying to get her ready for the day and is now running around the house like a mad man.

"i want to pick her outfit today"he pouted which didn't last long because zayla gently grabbed his cheeks and gave him a kiss on the nose. "ya know for a 9 month old she reads emotions really well good job zachary" jonah said. "it wasn't just me without you guys i'd be on the streets"he replied shrugging, "don't say that" jack chimed in giving zach a hug. "alright let's not get all sappy daniel go change the kid zach finish getting yourself ready we are going to the mall" corbyn said grabbing the car keys "yayyyyy more money down the drain" jonah said getting a slap on the head back from corbyn.

3 hours later

"mamas come here" jack said to zayla making grabby hands. they have been trying to get her to walk for the past couple of weeks she can with the help of things around her but not by herself yet. she took 4 steps before she feel on her butt, "yayyyyy good job mama" jack said clapping making her giggle

Zach's pov:
last week i bought christina a plane ticket here to surprise corbyn and she misses zay so i'm currently picking her up from the airport while zay is hanging out with the rest of the boys at home.

"heyyy girlyyy" i said in a girly voice giving her a hug "wassup bro" chris said in a deep voice while punching my shoulder. on the way home we jammed to a whole bunch of justin beiber and the mama mia sound track, when we got home i texted the boys except corbyn to keep him busy so i could sneak her stuff up to his room. we grabbed all of her stuff and bolted to corbyns room and made it luckily.

"Yo bean" "yo herron""come hereeee" as soon a bean turned the corner he bolted into chris's arms "holy fuck" he said christ slapped his head "no there's a baby idiot" she said giving him a kiss then running to zay picking her up. "hi babyyy" she said spinning her around "oh so the baby gets more attention than me" corbyn said being rlly dramatic "oh shup up babe you literally just came to nyc like 3 weeks ago i haven't seen her in two months" chris said laughing all of us boys joining in.

as soon as chris put zay down she stood up and started to walk over to me. all of us gasped she didn't fall and she successfully made it to me. we all cheered "good job baby" i said smiling like a idiot. i attacked her with kisses soon the boys all did too.

@Zachherron- guess who started walking today and daniel dressed her today so enjoy this tiny series of the fam dressing her<3

COMMENTS

beautychickee- beautiful babes

Corbynbesson- love the vibes but my fit was better 😌

Seaveydaniel- my style is immaculate

jackaverymusic- pretty mamas
user65- love how jack calls her mamas 🥺

jonahmarais- okay now bring her downstairs in pjs it's time for hannah montana
user78- when their cultured 😍