Chapter 6: Diane?!

Start from the beginning

I think her name was Diane Cobert. She was the only one who made me feel comfortable because she never had romantic feelings for me unlike others in my previous life, and she made really good food and sweets.. Just like Cali! Is she her?! No way. She died two years earlier when I transmigrated. Wait she's two years older than me though! And she knows how to make sweet tea no one knows about yet! I should confront her tomorrow! I gotta confirm it! If she is her I'll tell her my true identity cause I can trust her.

*tommmorow comes*

*yawns*

"Cali!"

"Ah! Athan what is it? I just got off bed."

*closes doors*

*comes closer*

"Cali."

"Y-Yes Athan?"

"Do you know what tteokbokki is?"

"Why?"

"I wanna confirm something real quick."

"Yeah?"

"Now next question, Do you know someone named Nathan Athanas."

I can already tell she does.. She's making it obvious with her face.

"N-No!"

"Don't lie to me. I can tell you're lying!"

I get closer to her face and she blushes a lot.

"Fine I do!"

"Last question, are you Diane Cobert?"

"H-How did you know??"

"Its pretty obvious to tell by you're mana and since you were my assistant before."

"You found out. Geez I wanted to at least have some more fun."

"Why didn't you tell me you were Diane if you knew who I was!"

"It's because I had fun teasing you..."

Are you kidding me.. If this was my previous life I would've never had that little crush on her if she did this to me! Why.

"Why.."

"It was fun because the faces you make."

"Ugh. I'll let this go since you're a friend of mine and one of the only actual friends I had."

"Really!"

"Yes and please stop teasing me."

"Okay! I'll listen!"

I finally fixed the problem where Cali always teases me! And I have a friend that's from the world I was in before! I'm really happy!

"Annie can I leave in the afternoon?"

"Sure! Go play with Athan if you're bored."

"Okay!"

If Annie said that earlier I would be so mad at her but since Cali is Diane I'll let it slide. I'll just nap on the tree near the house and not the big tree this time cause I had a weird dream when I took a nap on it. It was really vivid too. Meh Imma take a nap now I'm bored and tired. I couldn't really sleep last night because the suspicions on Cali.

Well time to sleep now.

*teleport*

Cali's POV

He found out! Nathan found out! Was he mad?? Or happy? I really hope he was happy! I'm also really happy what he said earlier! 'I'll let this go since you're a friend of mine and one of the actual friends I had.' I was screaming inside when he said that! He never said that to me before! I guess living in a different world makes you less emotionless. EEEE! I can't believe it!! I don't care if I can't tease him anymore cause I'm basically his number one friend! Wait friend.. I feel friend zoned right now... Well!doesn't matter! I have more years to make him fall in love with me now! And I'm his childhood friend which will probably make him fall in love with me easier!

- - - - -

There's gonna be a time skip next chapter and we'll meet Athanasia again! And we'll also finally meet the real characters from wmmap! 

And I'm not making only Cali the only love interest for Athanasios because I quite enjoy love triangles not harems though. I still don't know which one Athanasios will end up with still.

- - - - -