Chapter 6: Diane?!

Start from the beginning

"Hey I have ten questions for you, wanna answer them?"

"Ok?"

"First question, do you like the crusts on bread?"

"No I hate it."

Good, thats the right answer.

"Second question, do you likes nuts?"

"I don't really like them but I don't hate them."

Another right answer.. Just eight and I can confirm it.

"Third question, do you like spicy foreign food?"

"Yes! I love it!"

Wow. I feel like he is Nathan already.

"Fourth question, if you were able to pick between to be in a group or be solo which would you pick?"

"Solo."

Same answer Nathan would say, he wouldn't explain why he wanted to.

"Fifth question, do you like flowers? Even poisonous ones?"

"Yeah, even the poisonous ones, they're cool."

Same weird answer Nathan would say.

"Sixth question, can you draw?"

"Yeah I can and I like doing it in my free time."

So far he's getting all the questions right. But all that matters is the last question. The one question that makes sure he's Nathan.

"Seventh question, what colour is your favourite?"

"Blue."

Same colour Nathan likes.

"Eighth question, would you leave something you made unfinished or continue it the next day?"

"No. I would finish it and not on the next day."

Almost done.

"Ninth question, do you like salty or bitter food better?"

"Salty."

Now the last question is the one.

"Tenth question, what do all human beings and living things breathe and drink in order to survive."

Now this one is a trick question, the concepts of elements and the periodic table do not exist in this world yet, and only one that was also reincarnated from the same world as mine would be able to answer that correctly cause no body knows what they breathe.

"Oxygen and H2o."

I knew it! He is Nathan! Even though those were just questions I know Nathan would answer all of them like that! Espacially those one! He always says H2o instead of water! Even our co workers say water.

"Athan Mike says he's gonna bring our order in a mintute so finish your conversation with Cali."

There's no need. I already know who he is! He's my crush from the other world! I don't have to give up on Nathan after all! Wait but since I get to know him since childhood can I tease him and joke around with him?? Yes!!! I don't care for anything else except Nathan now Athan! I can't believe he looks even more handsome in this world! I guess true love does exist!

*back to the present where Cali is sleeping.*

Hmmm. What can I find out if she sleeping though. I'm not talented enough to use magic to look through memories yet and I can't use it at night. Should I just ask her in the morning? Wait now that I think about, she's really similar to someone from my previous life, I'm not sure who but she's someone who I had a little crush on but then she died while getting something.

I Wanted To Die But Instead I Got Reborn?! (Rewrite) [Hiautus and under editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara