Fairy Tail (part 1)

Ruby Akumu

◾ Earth dragon slayer

◾ Platinum blonde hair with natural ruby red tips and one thick strip of pitch black hair. Dark Ruby red eyes. Cool Ivory skin.

◾ Body is made of earth, she can turn her body into any type of earth, mineral, gem, etc. But usually sticks to sand. ((Similar to Juvia's water body but with earth))

◾ Born half blind only to later lose sight in both eyes due to abuse. But thanks to Porlyusica she can now see again.

◾ Was trained by three dragon's.

◾ She was the only child of a dark wizard and his non-wizard wife. After mother died when she was two she was abused, which is why she lost all her vision, after her father died she ran away at the age of 4. For 2 years was trained by a certain dangerous dragon that trained her physically while also helping her learn control over the dark magic she gained from her father. By the age of 6 she had left the care of the first dragon and got lost in the woods when she met a 6 year old boy. He took her to his dragon parents after telling her that he was also an orphan. The female dragon taught her earth dragon slaying magic, and said dragon took her to Porlyusica to gain her vision back ((Before this she used her other senses along with vibrations from the earth similar to Toph from ATLA)). Later joined a very old guild everyone basically forgot about named The Azure Sprites ((sprites are a type of fairy/elf)). Became an S-class wizard. Would clash swords with Erza sometimes after they first met, but each battle ended in a draw. After the incident with the Oracion seis, and the disbandment of her old guild, she joined fairy tail, where she redeemed her title as an S-class wizard.

A/N : I will try to find a picture or draw a picture of what she looks like. Age and Height are not applicable at this moment in time.