Chapter 20: Bahamas day 1

Addison point of view:

I wake up to someone calling me. I read the caller ID and it was Josh calling. "Hello" I said into the phone. "Hey, did I wake you?" he asked me. "Yeah, but it's fine, what's up?" I asked. "Well we're all going out to eat breakfast at iHOP, you guys wanna come?" he asked me. "Yeah, let me just wake up Bryce and we'll leave," I say. "Ok see you soon," he said and I told him the same thing.

I hung up the phone and started to try to wake up Bryce, this boy is such a heavy sleeper it's unbelievable. I tried everything I could think of, I even slapped him across the face, but nothing happened. I didn't want to do this, but it's the only other thing.

I stood up on the bed and jumped on him, piercing my knees into his stomach. He shot up as he grabbed is stomach in pain. "Ow, what the fuck, Adds? Holy shit that hurt," he rolls off the bed onto his feet, "now I need to pee." "that's the only thing that would wake you up, you can't blame me for that." He just rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom.

A couple minutes later he walks out and asks me, "Ok so now that I'm awake can you tell me why we had to wake up at," he grabs his phone to check the time, "9:45 in the morning?" "We're going to iHOP with everyone else," I tell him. "Ugh, we're already going to the beach with them today," he walks over and tries to lay back onto the bed but I stop him by pushing him back up to his feet. "Nope, let's go, put a shirt on," I throw a shirt at him. "Fine!" he puts the shirt on and some shoes and we finally leave.

time skip to after iHOP

Bryce point of view:

We get back to our hotel room and Addison's already rushing to get to the beach, she loves the beach, if you can't tell. I put on my swim shorts while she's in the bathroom putting on her bikini.

I'd been laying on the bed for a good 5 minutes before Addison finally comes out of the bathroom. I was going to give her crap for how long she took but when I looked at her no words came out. She was wearing a blue strapless bikini and fuck she looked hot.

 She was wearing a blue strapless bikini and fuck she looked hot

I practically jumped out of bed and walked over to her. "You know we could go to the beach any other day," I wrap my arms around her waist, "how about we just stay here today and um...," instead of finishing that sentence I just smirk and wink at her. She puts her hands on the back of my neck and says, "I'm sorry Bryce, but I choose the beach," she gives me a quick kiss and then I let go of her waist as she walks away.

She picks up my shirt that I slept in and puts it on to cover herself up until we get to the beach. "Why do you always where my dirty shirts? There's clean ones right in there," I point to the suitcase on the floor. "Cause these ones smell like you," she says as she slips on her crocs. "That's weird," I laugh. "Yeah whatever, put your shoes on and lets go," she starts to walk out the door.

Boy do I love her.

Addison point of view:

Bryce parks the car and I jump out and start running towards the water, taking my shoes and shirt off as I run. I haven't been to the beach since Bryce asked me out.

A few seconds after I hit the water I feel arms wrap around my waist and spin me around. "Hey! Bryce, put me down!" I yell as I struggled to get out of his grip. "Uh I think... I think I don't want to do that," he kisses the crook of my neck. 

Ugh.

He then picked me up bridal style and tossed me into the water. I could hear his muffled laughter as my body went underwater.

So he wants to play that way... I think he forgot I grew up with a Monty.

I casually got up and swam to the sand and walked past Bryce, not giving him any attention.

He looked very confused.

I spun around and faced him. He was only ankle deep in the water but he was gonna be much deeper soon. 

I started running towards him and I saw about 100 different emotions flash through his eyes before he registered what I was doing. Soon enough my body hit his I tackled him, landing on top of him.

"Damn, I think I like this position," he looked down at me. I tried to hit his chest but instead my hand just slapped the water.

__

We didn't get back to the hotel room until around 10 pm. I was tired the entire car ride back but when we got back into the room I suddenly felt very energetic.

I wrapped my arms around Bryce's back and looked up at his gorgeous face, "Thank you for today, it was one of the bests." "I'll do anything to make you happy," he snaked his arms around my waist. 

"I'm not tired," I told him. "Neither am I, what should we do?" I looked up at the ceiling as if it would magically pop an idea into my head.

"Hm, I got an idea.." he said and leaned down to kiss my lips softly, I kissed him back just as soft.

He started walking until my back hit the wall.

*here's your smut warning, also, I SUCK at writing smut, so goodluck reading this*

He deepened the kiss as he moved his hands from my waist to my hips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped in, slightly grazing over mine before we fought for dominance.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck before I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved his lips from my mouth to my neck and started kissing, licking, and sucking.

When he found my sweet spot I let out a soft moan, trying hard not to be too loud. 

Bryce looked at me as he put his hands around the bottom lining of my shirt, his eyes asking for permission. I nodded and he practically ripped my shirt off and tossed it on the floor, going back to my neck, kissing all the way down to my breasts.

I tugged at his shirt and he put his arms up for me to pull it off him. Our lips connected again, moving in sync. 

I kept kissing him as I started untie the pants string that was holding his swim trunks up, just then there was knock at the door...

___

I'm too lazy to proof read this so tell me if somethings wrong please and thanks <3

And I'm having a 1D marathon at 2:27 in the morning...             Vibes