Chapter 21

After the bathing house debacle you both finished up washing yourselves and made your way back to your bedroom, You Stand in awe of his bedroom as he laughs "Its nothing special" you smile towards him "Its beautiful" He smiles and walks over to you but then his smile fades as he thinks then begins to talk " Forgive me about my Father, I thought he had retired for the night" you smile and shak your head as you place your hand on his cheek "Its alright Legolas, We werent to know he would be coming down and he is right, we shouldnt have started something in the bath house... but we can now" you smirk.

He grabs you and pulls you closer to him and kisses you hungrily as h starts to undress you, You giggle against his lips as you start to undress him, you wanted him badly and he wanted you as well after days of not being able to do anything on the road. He picks you up and your wrap your arms and legs around him while kissing him deeply and nipping at his bottom lip, He lets out a soft growl as he reaches the bed and places you on top of it.

He kisses down to your neck and bites it gently earning a moan from you, you look down at him with eyes full of lust "I want you.. I want you now" he grins and nods and he rubs his tip against your entrance then without warning he thrusts inside you hard and fast making you scream out in pleasure and digging your nails into his arms "Oh Legolas". 

He thrusts harder and faster making you both moan and pant heavily "I love you so much (Y/N)" he manages to get out inbetween thrusts "I love you to Legolas" with that he rolls you both over so your now on top. You place your hands on his chest and dig your nails in as your start to bounce up and down on him, throwing her head back while panting and moaning.

He places his hands on your hips and his fingers dig into them slightly as he starts to thrust upwards and you come down onto him and it makes him go deeper into you "Oh  god" you bit your bottom lip and bounce faster and faster as you start to feel you climax getting closer and closer "I'm close baby" he moans and nods "Me too" as he thrusts up and you go down he hits the perfect spot making you both hit your climax and moan out with pleasure "Legolas!" "(Y/N)!".

When you climax you smile and fall onto his chest panting, him still inside you "Ill never get used to how amazing you feel" he laughs and nods panting still "Me either". You lazily roll off him and lay on your side with your head and hand on his chest with his arm around you, you sigh happily "You know despite niether of us wanting to get married I'm glad we did" he smiles and kisses your head "Me too, You have lit up my life in the short time we have been together" you smiled and nodded in agreement "I feel the same. And with that you both fell asleep happily together in each others arms.