Chapter 6

You pick up a piece of Venison with your fork and place it on your plate along with some roasted potatoes, cherry tomatoes and a few mushrooms.  As you were eating your father started talking "What did you show Legolas, (Y/N)?" you looked up at Legolas and let out a little giggle before looking at your Father "The Stables" he nodded " And What did you do there?" you smiled brightly "Well i went to show him Zara but she wasn't there so i went to go look for her in the forest, When i went to leave she pounced on me and held me down gowling at me" you stopped talking and started to giggle "You should have seen his face Father"  the giggle now turned into a laugh.

 Your Mother was giggling beside you while the men just stared at you while you continued "He was so scared, He thought she was gonna tear us apart and.. and" you kept laughing which made your Mothers giggle turn into a laugh now too " And he couldn't even admit he was scared". Your Father looked at Thranduil then Legolas then back to you and glared at you "(Y/N)! That is no way to treat our guests espescially since he is to be your Husband!" at the word husband you stop laughing along with your Mother as she places her hand on his and glaced at him with a sad expression "Celeborn" she said shaking her head slightly.

 Your Father looked at Thranduil then Legolas then back to you and glared at you "(Y/N)! That is no way to treat our guests espescially since he is to be your Husband!" at the word husband you stop laughing along with your Mother as she places her...

You look at your Father shocked then towards legolas and he was just as shocked as you, Obviously he didn't know either. You then looked to your Mother with pleading eyes as if to ask if it was true, She looked at you with a sad look but gave a small smile and a nod. No! No way! You looked to your Father with a sad expression and you could tell he regretted letting you find out this way. You dropped your fork then stood up letting the wooden chair scrape along the wooden floor, You said nothing as you turned and ran to your room, Once there you closed the door and slid down it and started to cry.

You didn't know how much time had passed but in that time you had gotten yourself up off the floor and onto your bed and had sprawled across it still crying. You heard a knock on the door and rushed towards it then opened it and jumped into the Elf's arms sobbing into his neck while his arms gently wrapped around you. "Haldir..Did you hear?" you hear a sad sigh before the elf spoke " I'm sorry (Y/N) I had no idea either" When you realised the voice was that of Legolas and not Haldir you looked up and quickly let go "I'm.. I'm sorry I thought you were Haldir" he softly smiled and shook his head " Its fine, I understand and I know how you feel as I feel the same" he reached up and wiped a tear that was rolling down your cheek and the way he wiped it was soft and gentle.

 I'm sorry I thought you were Haldir" he softly smiled and shook his head " Its fine, I understand and I know how you feel as I feel the same" he reached up and wiped a tear that was rolling down your cheek and the way he wiped it was soft and gentle