chapter 2

It was 7pm the next day, and I had an hour until Harry picked me up for the party. Which I was nervous about because he doesn't even have my address or phone number.

I had to think long and hard about my outfit for the party. I finally decided on jeans and a t shirt, with trainers - I don't wear dresses or heels to parties because I'm not like other girls. I barely wear make up either as I have naturally perfect skin, so I wear minimal make up like I always do. I am so different! I tied my hair up in a messy bun, and I walked downstairs just as the phone rang.

"Hey Kiera," I said, and she giggled.

"Hey! What are you wearing to the party?"

"Jeans of course. What about you?"

"Haha omg typical Eleanor. I'm gonna wear a little black dress, I really hope one of the boys falls in love with me! Goodbye," she said and hung up. Haha omg she's so random I can't believe she just did that.

I went over to open the front door and stood in the doorway for half an hour waiting for Harry. Suddenly it was 8:10pm and he was 10 mins late!! My knees wobbled in fear, but fortunately he turned up.

"Hey," he said as he walked up to the door. He smirked with his puffy pink lips and I knew he wanted to play.

"Hello lets go," I said, and we got in his car and drove to the party. We picked up Kiera on the way, and we sat in silence for the whole journey as we listened intently to S Club Party on repeat.

"Wow, this song gets me emotional," said Harry, and I swooned - he's so in touch with his emotions, and I really value that in a man. "Okay we're here."

I hopped out of the car, and I realised we were in a club in London - wow Harry drives quick. The three of us ran inside and the club was already packed. I was nervous, and they weren't playing Justin Bieber, so me and Kiera went over to the DJ to request a song.

"Hey can we make a song request?" asked Kiera.

"Sure DJ Malik in da houseeeeee," said the DJ.

"Can you play Eenie Meenie by Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber please?" I asked, jumping up and down in excitement.

"No but I can play One Direction."

"Why won't you play it?" Kiera screamed, and spat on the floor angrily.

"I'm the Bradford bad boi."

"Oh wait are you Zayn from 1D????" I gasped.

"That's me baby girl," he said and fluttered his long eyelashes. Wow my toes are tingling.

"That's so cool," said Kiera. "But play our song."

Zayn said no.

"I'm done playing this game," I said, and kicked Zayn out the way to put on the song. The song started, and me and Kiera flew to the dance floor.

We waltzed together for the whole song, ignoring everyone around us. It was like it was just us two in the whole wide world. We are best girl pals!!

After Eenie Meenie had finished, DJ Malik put on One Direction. I wasn't interested so I just stood in the middle of the dance floor and got out my book and started to read. I felt someone's eyes on me, and even though it's a crowded club I found it suspicious. I slowly made my way over to one of the booth's in the corner of the room, and as I sat down, someone sat down opposite me.

"Omg," I snickered. "Hi Harry."

"Hey Elk," he smirked. "I have someone I want you to meet."

A guy with a stripey top, red jeans and suspenders sat down beside him. "Hi I'm Louis."

Wow my heart stopped. What a lovely looking man, I would even go as far as to say he was the sun. "Hi Louis."

"I thought that you two would really get along," said Harry, smirking. And then he climbed over Louis and went back to the dance floor. I watched intensely as he spoke to Kiera, and I clenched my fists, grinding my teeth and growling.

"You okay?" asked the Sun, and I laughed. And laughed. Oh how I laughed. It was so funny.

"Yes I'm fine thanks how are you?"

"I'm great thanks because I've just met a very pretty girl."

I blushed and twirled my hair round my finger. "Really?"

"Yeah. What book were you reading?"

"I was reading Twilight. It's a beautiful love story between Jacob and Renesmee."

"Wow that sounds good. I've never seen anyone read a book in a club before."

I tucked my hair behind my ear bashfully. "I don't know really I guess I'm just different."

"Wow I like that. Do you want to go on a date sometime?"

I glanced over at Harry and Kiera, who were doing the Cha Cha slide (which was kinda weird bc the song that was playing was Roman Holiday by Miki Minach. Maybe I'm not the only quirky and unique one around here). I let out an aggressive sigh, then grinned at Louis.

"Yes I would love that."