Every second pass was make Tae felt like being at the edge of a cliff, thinking that maybe Copter wasn't ready to accept him and would deny his proposal. Even though he was nervous and scared, Tae had his faith on his love, on their love.

Things happened so suddenly and he never thought his P'Tae would propose to him in front of everyone, and never it crossed his mind that today would be the day. He was just barely 20! And even after everything, P'Tae still wanted to marry him?

Copter then looking up to his brother Godt who was hold by P'Kimmon on his waist. Both of them were looking straight at him, while smiling and nodding. It was the same with Joss and Bas too, and everyone else when he turns to them.

Then his focus turned back to his P'Tae's face. His eyes were so clear of honesty and his smile was sincere and he still remember his words from last night.

'So, my love Copter, next time, if you think about something regarding love and me, please thinking of a way to make me closer to you instead of pushing me away, just like how I think about you every day. Can you promise me that?'

He might be young, but that doesn't mean he couldn't getting married. Besides, just like his P'Tae, to him, too, P'Tae was everything from the start. He was shaken and feeling all those insecurities because of everything that happened to him, and that he couldn't really said that his P'Tae was his. Things would be different once they were already a married couple.

Slowly Copter was kneeling in front of Tae and was pulling him into his kiss, shocking everyone present. Gasps were heard but then the shout of Bas and Joss was covered all the other sound, while Godt would just smile and Kimmon had a wider smile since his boyfriend was smiling.

Tae was shocked but was return the kiss with the hand still spread and the ring was still grasp hard by his fingers, waiting for its owner, while both of the girls behind giggling while covering their mouth. Once Copter was breaking the kiss, he would reply to the guy. "Yes, P'Tae." He would then hold up his left hand in front of Tae. "Put it on me." Tae was eagerly did that and the ring was perfectly fit in Copter's left ring finger.

"Only now you can call yourself my fiancé, idiot" Tae and the others were laughing at that and both of the girls come in front of Copter and was handing the bouquet of flower and the love shape of balloons, which Copter will give it back them each, the love balloon. After that, Copter had earned a kiss on both of his cheeks from both of the girls. People were clapping to it again, happy for them both.

Three months after that, the wedding between Tae Darvid and Copter Panuwat was held at late Tae's grandparent's house, with every villagers were invited and Tee Jaruji was invited, making that man was more than happy to be there and Suchart Darvid was present too, with his friend, Mongkut Sangngern, Joss's father. P'Adisak was present too, which later was surprise to know that Copter was the victim of the stupid men of him.

It turns out, Tae was planning to bring Copter back to his hometown after everything that happened to Copter. For that, he had asked his father to rebuild the house for him where Copter's burnt house was and was waiting for it to be finished. Once finished, he was waiting for the best time to tell Copter, and he was glad he could propose to Copter at the same house too.

Before propose to Copter, Tae had told Godt about the house he built and was telling him his planned to live there with Copter if Copter ever saying yes to marry him, and Godt was more than happy when he thought he could never come back to his hometown.

So, Tae had given him the key to the house and had asked Godt and Kimmon to go there first, to look the house on their own, when he was already making reservations for people making preparations for the party.

Tae was a genius, after all. He was already had a double degree in economics and Business and Finance when he enrolled at the same school as Copter, wasting his time. He was taking an online course with a special qualification, and was finished it with a first class degree.

His dad was the one knew about it, and that was the main reason why he would be following Tae's every request, with one condition, he would work with the company doing the market research before the company was taking any project. He was working with the company unofficially before upon his father's request, but was officially working for his father's company after his mother was caught.

For his mother's side, who was prison for 30 years total for every charges against her, since she couldn't afford a good lawyer, Suchart had make sure of that after knowing the fact of what she did to their son and his partner of life, Tae was just being a dormant shareholders, while his father would take charge on the two company.

So, here they were, living at the new house of the old home, married to each other, while Copter would open his own small coffee shop in the village and Tae would continue the work in the paddy field, while working as a consultant for his father's company. Since he was still a beginner, Copter had to teach him from the basic and Somchai would sometimes help him too. But still, being in the paddy field was only some kind of working out for Tae, since he was jealous how tough Godt muscle was.

Their first special moment was the first night after the wedding, which it was hard for both of them, especially Copter. Tae had to stop a few times before they fully did it for real, almost having a blue balls, but he still was patiently following Copter's pace. It wasn't easy, he knew, but it wasn't easy for him too, having a blue balls seriously wasn't easy, but was glad he could be patient with Copter.

"What are you thinking about, babe?" Copter was coming closer with his signature coffee in his hands, which was Tae's favourite, taking a seat beside Tae while looking ahead of the paddy field, to the sunset view. It was stunning and they would never felt enough but to enjoy the view almost every day.

"About us, love. And how much I love you and how much you were so in love with me." Copter was nudging Tae's waist for that comment making them laugh.

"Yeah, I was so in love with you, P'Tae. Love you."

With the background of the sunset above paddy field, Copter was kissing his husband's cheeks with so much love while P'Tae enjoying the kiss instead of the sunset while closing his eyes.

The end.

p/s: Well, that's a wrapped up guys, sorry if the story doesn't reach your expectations and still, I hope you enjoy the stories na. Please wait for my next story, since I'm still struggling drafted it.

All in all, I wanted to thank you for all the readers who had comments and voting and reading. i appreciate all of it, though I wasn't good in replying comments, but please know that I appreaciate every single comments I received.

Once again, Thank you all for stopping by and see you on next story;)